What are socially acceptable looksmaxxing options?

D

Deleted member 20368

Solstice
What are some looksmaxxes that won't put you under scrutiny

Anything besides plastic surgery ig? What type of question is this?

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Mog and zeek
Anything besides plastic surgery ig? What type of question is this?

If people catch you doing plastic surgery they'll lose all respect for you lol

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Mog
If people catch you doing plastic surgery they'll lose all respect for you lol
Most will, but that is pretty obvious. Why do you think people will lose respect for you if you did softcore looksmaxx methods like hair and gym?

Most will, but that is pretty obvious. Why do you think people will lose respect for you if you did softcore looksmaxx methods like hair and gym?

Idk man when I took test it was a huge difference I reacted well to it it changed me so much that people noticed it helped me so much but I needed it i had a test deficiency

Almost anything other than cosmetic procedures. Fillers, plastic surgeries or rhino have bad reputation. I’d question any pretty woman regarding it before breeding with her. Don’t want my kids to attain bad looks just cause I was fooled by her fake surgerymaxxed appearance.

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
some surgeries are more acceptable than others like even jaw surgery can be larped with sleep apnea and health, only nose jobs, ht, filler and implants are not acceptable

even septoplasty might be acceptable but not a rhino

Almost anything other than cosmetic procedures. Fillers, plastic surgeries or rhino have bad reputation. I’d question any pretty woman regarding it before breeding with her. Don’t want my kids to attain bad looks just cause I was fooled by her fake surgerymaxxed appearance.
that's not always how it works lol

Idk man when I took test it was a huge difference I reacted well to it it changed me so much that people noticed it helped me so much but I needed it i had a test deficiency
Really? How did test affect you? Did it change your appearance?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20368
Really? How did test affect you? Did it change your appearance?

Yeah it changed everything for me appearance athleticism everything wish I started roids when I was 17 and hgh

Your jaw will get wider and facial hair growth etc. It's more pronounced for people with low t