What are some affordable vitamin C serums?

EnglandBadman

EnglandBadman

Ex Drug Dealer
Can people recommend me vitamin c serums that are worth the money or send a link to the product? Thanks.

Solution
normie_joe
Can people recommend me vitamin c serums that are worth the money or send a link to the product? Thanks.

I've heard (haven't used it myself) but the Timeless 20% vitamin C is comparable to one of the most expensive ones (skinceuticals or something like that).

I've been using Mad Hippie. It's working decently. If your skin is sensitive, you may like the mad hippie vitamin c.

I've heard (haven't used it myself) but the Timeless 20% vitamin C is comparable to one of the most expensive ones (skinceuticals or something like that).

I've been using Mad Hippie. It's working decently. If your skin is sensitive, you may like the mad hippie vitamin c.

• +1
Reactions: EnglandBadman
Solution

How much did you buy the mad hippie serum for? Its listed as £55 on amazon