What are some anti-aging herbal teas?

Youㅤ

Youㅤ

AmbitionBoySchemeingInTheDarkness
Goldenrod tea? Yerba mate? I’m doing research on herbal teas so I can have a good anti-aging tea to put my collagen in

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and reptiles
Ik normal tea is anti-aging but it’s also fluoride contaminated

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
@Youㅤdo you have a complication of anti aging sources also it feels like forum had a brain drain nothing of new seems to be posted here you and @enchanted_elixir and @Orc seem to be carrying this forum currently

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
most anti inflammatory herbs aren't particularly good for teas besides cloves, tumeric, yarrow, and cinnamon.

I have hypericum in my yard that can be used for teas as anti depressant, but it has extensive interactions with a lot of medication including finasteride.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and HighClassMaxing
Goldenrod tea? Yerba mate? I’m doing research on herbal teas so I can have a good anti-aging tea to put my collagen in
I've heard green tea is good.

dont be a vegan cuck instead eat this:-
eggs whole ( no it would not give ur incel ass heartattack it's jewish propaganda)
Dates ( original ones would be expensive)
Coffee bullet ( Butter in coffee ) will boost your metabolism with one sip and with another sip you would rush to poop that stuck shit from week
Any animal broth
Beef
Fish (the best in animal products for skin)

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Good genetics
Just don’t stress out too hard