What are some blue contact lenses you would recommend?

S

SoutherSoldier

Iron
Please recommend me some A10 colored contacts.

I myself am a T30 cel.

I did the tik tok natural blue eyes filter and noticed it would ascend me hard.
So recommend a lense

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel
Don't wear blue contacts they all look fake

• +1
Reactions: Kanye West's Cousin, Esteban1997 and wastedspermcel
Don't wear blue contacts they all look fake
Yep, when buying/wearing contacts a general rule of thumb is to select a colour that is slightly lighter or darker than your natural colour. I'd personally choose light hazel or maybe dark green in your situation. Cloud Moss from ColorCL is a decent option from what I've heard

• +1
Reactions: BloodClot
Yep, when buying/wearing contacts a general rule of thumb is to select a colour that is slightly lighter or darker than your natural colour. I'd personally choose light hazel or maybe dark green in your situation. Cloud Moss from ColorCL is a decent option from what I've heard
hazel will ascend me 0.1 point. I need blue aryan eyes. Actually, I need the ones I had when I was a baby

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel
hazel will ascend me 0.1 point. I need blue aryan eyes. Actually, I need the ones I had when I was a baby
try them out if you want, there's no harm except losing like 20 bucks if they look bad. I think a lot of babies had blue eyes, at least in my experience I had them for the first 2 months of my life, then green eyes until I was three and now I'm stuck with shit-tar nigger eyes

• +1
Reactions: SoutherSoldier
don’t do blue lenses try olive green or light green bc they work really well with ethnic phenos (which you prob are since u have t30) blue eyes just look uncanny unless you have really pale coloring

don’t do blue lenses try olive green or light green bc they work really well with ethnic phenos (which you prob are since u have t30) blue eyes just look uncanny unless you have really pale coloring
I am white, had blonde hair as a child

idk many names just make sure they don’t look uncanny try like a darker blue or something bc i see to many indians with a10 eye contact and it’s too obvious but since your lighter skin colouring blue eyes would look fine