What are some food or activities that could reduce bloating?

Itnax

Itnax

Mogging the Extra Chromosomes
I've been cutting and thought maybe I should start reducing some bloating, but I'm not sure where to even begin. I just want to see some progress and feel like I'm on the right track, but it's frustrating not knowing where to start with this. I eat rich potassium foods and consume plenty of water. I stay active like with sports and I try face massages. What are some activities should i do more?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Lidian
Let's put a 14 year old kid on tren theory :feelskek:

@PsychoDsk i swear these gatekeeping high inhibcels are getting to my nerves

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055, PsychoDsk and CoreSchizo
View attachment 3095944

@PsychoDsk i swear these gatekeeping high inhibcels are getting to my nerves
pussies bro
they wanna muh get to chad level but they can't even do one thing chad does 24/7. they really think chad can eat goyslop and look good, nah he blasting tren, dnp and clen for 5 years straight

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: beefliverontop, asdvek, boss8055 and 1 other person
I'm not high inhib myself I just don't want to promote tren to kids faggot
then they shouldn't be on here in the first place, tren's the simplest and safest looksmax they just pussies and believe muh jews tren will kill you brah! :lul: delusional

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: asdvek, boss8055 and CoreSchizo
then they shouldn't be on here in the first place, tren's the simplest and safest looksmax they just pussies and believe muh jews tren will kill you brah! :lul: delusional

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: beefliverontop and PsychoDsk
I don't know if this just me, but when I delay my meals for 6-8 hours after I wake up I debloat like crazyyyy. Mogs all the substances that. Also start your day only with protein/fat foods. 0 carbs on breakfast

• Love it
Reactions: Itnax
I've been cutting and thought maybe I should start reducing some bloating, but I'm not sure where to even begin. I just want to see some progress and feel like I'm on the right track, but it's frustrating not knowing where to start with this. I eat rich potassium foods and consume plenty of water. I stay active like with sports and I try face massages. What are some activities should i do more?
heres my stack if u wanna copy it:
Uranium-235
Liquid Nitrogen Injections
DIY Heart Surgery Kit
LSD Microdosing (but like, 10x)
C4 Explosive Detox
Methanol Smoothie
Gamma Radiation Therapy

• +1
Reactions: beefliverontop