What are some good natty+ "supplements" for better regeneration and gainz?

Jonas2k7

Jonas2k7

๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™™ ๐™—๐™ฎ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿด
Stuff like microdosing mk677 for better regeneration

• +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel
tadalafil would be one

there's not many that are actually worth it, from reading anecdotal reports things like enclo raises TST on paper but has little effect on mood, libido or gains

YMMW of course everybody is differen

• +1
Reactions: Jonas2k7
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Jonas2k7 and imthesupremecel
tadalafil would be one

there's not many that are actually worth it, from reading anecdotal reports things like enclo raises TST on paper but has little effect on mood, libido or gains

isn't it for prostate issues

• +1
proper guide here btw
shh nigger dont spread it around like that dot want it to get deleted ive been trynna find a recipe for months

• +1
hello 4399269 1726843927749

I would recommend going with the classics on the long term and at high dosage.
A lot of essential elements have a very low bioavailability so you wanna go kinda crazy with the supplements.
A good routine would be:
-omega 3
-zinc
-magnesium
-boron
-vitamin d3/k2/k1 + calcium

others will probably name other things but a good rule to remember is whatever the dosage on the bottle, you take 150% more. 2 pills becomes 5

• +1
proper guide here btw
Stopped reading at 100 grams of pseudo.

• +1
shh nigger dont spread it around like that dot want it to get deleted ive been trynna find a recipe for months
oh do not worry the mods are terrified by my presence the thread has been up for months and they know they will get a donut shaped anus if they dare delete it.

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
oh do not worry the mods are terrified by my presence the thread has been up for months and they know they will get a donut shaped anus if they dare delete it.
If they delete it we will double penetrate these niggers

• +1
Reactions: Jonas2k7 and Yahya
  • +1
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Yahya
hello View attachment 3184539

I would recommend going with the classics on the long term and at high dosage.
A lot of essential elements have a very low bioavailability so you wanna go kinda crazy with the supplements.
A good routine would be:
-omega 3
-zinc
-magnesium
-boron
-vitamin d3/k2/k1 + calcium

others will probably name other things but a good rule to remember is whatever the dosage on the bottle, you take 150% more. 2 pills becomes 5
Thank you bro but I'm not really talking about "normal" supplements

I'm looking for stuff you could microdose effectively without any real harms

like really small doses of test e or microdosed mk677

Thank you bro but I'm not really talking about "normal" supplements

I'm looking for stuff you could microdose effectively without any real harms

like really small doses of test e or microdosed mk677
try microdosing on mushrooms it will boost your mood and productivity by a ton

• +1
try microdosing on mushrooms it will boost your mood and productivity by a ton
I don't wanna turn into James Sapphire :lul: What if I loose interest in looksmaxxing after my mind wants the enlightening or sum shit

• JFL
I don't wanna turn into James Sapphire :lul: What if I loose interest in looksmaxxing after my mind wants the enlightening or sum shit
no but you will become an active pessimist, the type of guy who knows the world is fucked up but is trying to actively change himself to fit in rather than being an incel. If you aren't subhuman you can be an active pessimist im gonna make a good quality thread about it someday if you want ill tag you

• +1
no but you will become an active pessimist, the type of guy who knows the world is fucked up but is trying to actively change himself to fit in rather than being an incel. If you aren't subhuman you can be an active pessimist im gonna make a good quality thread about it someday if you want ill tag you
yea tag me bhai

I always found the effect of mushrooms on humans really interesting

• Love it
tadalafil would be one

Thoughts on taking Tadalafil at 19 with perfect sexual health? Is it redundant or would it benefit anyone regardless of their situation?
Considering a dose of 5mg/day for a month or two to assess if there's any notable differences.
Don't want to build a potential reliance if I don't need it.

• +1
Thoughts on taking Tadalafil at 19 with perfect sexual health? Is it redundant or would it benefit anyone regardless of their situation?
Considering a dose of 5mg/day for a month or two to assess if there's any notable differences.
Don't want to build a potential reliance if I don't need it.
I don't think it builds a reliance. It just increases vascularity overall in the body

• +1
Reactions: aids
No fap
Clench your buttocks tightly to move the semen up the spine to the brain

• +1