what are some good vit c serums

I've read that geek & gorgeos is supposed to be okay
but bascically anything that copies the skinceuticals formula

that's crazy expensive lol at that price you might as well buy yourself a dermastamp machine or a red light panel and not a 1oz fucking bottle use your brain pls
i’d only get derma stamp done on my face if done by a professional. was gonna buy a red light mask from omnilux mens over a red light panel since they’re super expensive and the ones from china are probably shitty. would you say the skinceuticals one is better than this one

was gonna buy a red light mask from omnilux mens over a red light panel since they’re super expensive and the ones from china are probably shitty
ur so wrong lol
omnilux is literally shit

and where do you think all red panels are made? JFL
you can buy from the same factories where the big name brands get theirs manufactured

ur so wrong lol
omnilux is literally shit

and where do you think all red panels are made? JFL
you can buy from the same factories where the big name brands get theirs manufactured
i’d prefer being wrong and buying from a brand with awards and recognition of research than using a random light from ali express

i’d prefer being wrong and buying from a brand with awards and recognition of research than using a random light from ali express
are you actually retarded?

you can look up the exact factories/chinese companies that the brand names import into USA & then buy directly from them

but you do you, it's not like I care lol

vitamin c serum applied on the skin is terrible

it inflames the barrier and makes your skin more sensitive

you are better on consuming vitamin c

• Woah
Reactions: vzidel