what are some harmful modern day ingredients and how to stay away from them?

nastynas

nastynas

your average north indian shitskin
if you say "muh they are everywhere muh no point trying" stay the fuck off the thread

i just want to stay away from these stuff as much as i can, little or not

for example afaik fluoride is bad, therefore choosing non fluoride toothpaste is better etc

im doing my own research but please share if you have more information, this is pretty important

thanks

• +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging, Deleted member 3526 and Deleted member 2205
Wait why is flouride toothpaste bade
wtf

eat halal, eat non gmo certified, eat whole foods, not processed dogshit packaged by big pharma globohomos

• +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging and Deleted member 3526
wtf
i heard it was, might be confusing the name though
eat halal, eat non gmo certified, eat whole foods, not processed dogshit packaged by big pharma globohomos
most "non gmo certified" are just marketing tricks to boost up the prices, best bet is buying stuff from bazar or village market

Avoid powder milk

• +1
Reactions: nastynas and Blackout.xl
Sugar

• +1
Reactions: nastynas
Anythng thats modern and possibly toxic. Check it. Toilet paper. Handwash. Soap. Shampoo. Plastic. Aluminum. Cans. Cookware and many others.

Main offenders are bpa, teflon, estrogens in skincare and aluminum
wtf
Flouride takes up iodone receptors. Flouride is useless

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3526, AscendenceImminent and nastynas
trying to abstain but more addictive than most drugs

next april 23rd in ramadan i will try to go on a month full of healthy eating, no sugar,bread,fried food,pasta, mostly vegetables a little bit potatoes and rice as carb source and meat

i wont be eating that much anyway since i will be fasting mostly

just want to see how my body will react

• +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging and Deleted member 3526
trying to abstain but more addictive than most drugs

next april 23rd in ramadan i will try to go on a month full of healthy eating, no sugar,bread,fried food,pasta, mostly vegetables a little bit potatoes and rice as carb source and meat

i wont be eating that much anyway since i will be fasting mostly

just want to see how my body will react
Why? It's easy af. I literally have a shit ton of ice cream, cookies, and candy in my house every day of the week and I'm not eating any. My parents and brother eat them.

Anythng thats modern and possibly toxic. Check it. Toilet paper. Handwash. Soap. Shampoo. Plastic. Aluminum. Cans. Cookware and many others.

Main offenders are bpa, teflon, estrogens in skincare and aluminum

Flouride takes up iodone receptors. Flouride is useless
out of that list only thing i use is toilet paper and thats obviously a must lol

as for skincare i try to keep it to a minimum by using cleanser,moisturizer and sunscreen

will change my cookware to stainless steel soon too

in future when i start a family i will filter my water and keep out all the unnecessary stuff like perfumes, bar soaps, bodywashes, shampoos out of the house or if i can try to replace them with non chemical ones

same goes for food

i want to keep my children at least free from these in household
filtering your own water is pretty good and easy actually,i will do it for my own houses in future

also important to keep it in glass bottles

out of that list only thing i use is toilet paper and thats obviously a must lol

as for skincare i try to keep it to a minimum by using cleanser,moisturizer and sunscreen

will change my cookware to stainless steel soon too

in future when i start a family i will filter my water and keep out all the unnecessary stuff like perfumes, bar soaps, bodywashes, shampoos out of the house or if i can try to replace them with non chemical ones

same goes for food

i want to keep my children at least free from these in household

filtering your own water is pretty good and easy actually,i will do it for my own houses in future

also important to keep it in glass bottles
There are allways safe alternatives . toilet paper isnt toxic. Bpa in it is

There are allways safe alternatives . toilet paper isnt toxic. Bpa in it is
yeah i want to give my kids s non toxic household to grow up at least

"No point trying " atleast you wont have it in your food, drink, skin, eyes, nose, ears,mouth, dick and asshole

Users who are viewing this thread

Back