What are some iois (srs)

B

Broski

Zephir
Joined
Jan 2, 2022
Posts
1,871
Reputation
1,694
I walk past 100s of girls everyday at uni. Instead of cold approaching and risking getting harassment charges, what are some iois so I know if it's worthwhile to approach?
 
If they dont grab your bulge and lick their lips dont bother
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Myth, Deleted member 24347, Deleted member 16636 and 6 others
if they don't start undressing at the sight of you its over and you will never slay in your life
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Broski and ascension
If they smile at you for 0.2 seconds @The Grinch
 
I walk past 100s of girls everyday at uni. Instead of cold approaching and risking getting harassment charges, what are some iois so I know if it's worthwhile to approach?
Getting a hand wave
Smiling
Talking to you out of the blue
And the best one is complimenting you or asking for your number
 
I walk past 100s of girls everyday at uni. Instead of cold approaching and risking getting harassment charges, what are some iois so I know if it's worthwhile to approach?
The only IOI is P in V everything else is cope
 
  • +1
Reactions: chawaje

Similar threads

Slavurik
Replies
69
Views
320
Topicalll
Topicalll
bnugly
Replies
2
Views
35
bnugly
bnugly
cartheyebrows
Replies
5
Views
37
Micina69
Micina69
overforme3
Replies
8
Views
27
overforme3
overforme3
eroticerogi
Replies
0
Views
27
eroticerogi
eroticerogi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top