What are some legitimate ways to make money quick (illegal or not) to afford supplements and shit for looksmaxxing?

SoyGune

SoyGune

Indian
I’m a 15 year old guy and so far I‘ve made $120 dollars from ewhoring online. I bought mk already for now but I’m thinking of getting hexarelin it more shit later, but that’s gonna cost a lot of money. Does anybody else know any methods (illegal or not) to get money easy at this age? I’m from Canada and I’m gonna start working soon anyway because money is everything at this age if you’re trying to looksmax.

I’m 5”8 and my father is mexican and he is 5”9. My mother is white and I think he could of lost a few inches or some shit from poor nutrition. He had an ancestor that was 6”, so i guess the genes are there but face matters the most after 5”10.

So does anybody else know how to get bread quick at this age?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
Sell your ass to some Daddys

• +1
Reactions: anticel, Deleted member 4671, EzioGrezzo and 3 others
Funny but true, however depends how much pride he has I sure as hell would never be gay for pay.

Funny but true, however depends how much pride he has I sure as hell would never be gay for pay.
I think most wouldnt but its a legit money making method.
I can imagine like 5 fucks and you got your 5k maybe even more

no one will pay your sorry ass more than the usual 100 dollars a fuck

• JFL
Reactions: Hector, Deleted member 4991 and Almu
Make an onlyfans and take advantage of old pedos.

no one will pay your sorry ass more than the usual 100 dollars a fuck
I think some rich sugar Daddys would pay even more then 1000. Imagine they have the chance to fuck a 15 year old

disgusting btw

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4991
Know how to do it

bruh is ewhoring still a thing lol

I hereby notify the Federal Bureau of Investigation along with MI5 that I denounce these discussions
Edit: RIP English

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted
The problem is that I could get raped or some shit. I’m willing to do it because sodomy isn’t sex.
I
I think that could work since I have a pretty boy face and that will be easier to prove I’m real and gay dudes are dumb. The question is where do I find traffic? Grindr holocausts you if you say you’re underaged.

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 4053 and Almu
The problem is that I could get raped or some shit. I’m willing to do it because sodomy isn’t sex.
I

I think that could work since I have a pretty boy face and that will be easier to prove I’m real and gay dudes are dumb. The question is where do I find traffic? Grindr holocausts you if you say you’re underaged.
LOL WTF NO FUCKS GIVEN THIS MAN WILL DO ANYTHING TO ASCEND

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter, Deleted member 4671, Hector and 1 other person
LOL WTF NO FUCKS GIVEN THIS MAN WILL DO ANYTHING TO ASCEND
I don’t care about morality at this point since that’s where exploitation can be made. I thankfully found this shit young and my youth can be sold to creeps.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4671
I

Lmaooo. Bro don't sell your ass in real life. Mirin how much motivation you have to ascend. Are things really that bad for you right now?

Like I said if you make an onlyfans you can make some decent money off old dudes and all you'd be doing is taking pics and videos of yourself.

Dude to buy supplements you dont need more than 50$ per month, just get a side job like gardening or giving classes to little kids

Show your ass to homos online. Gay4Pay

• +1
Reactions: SoyGune
You need AI to buy you time to get money for the other shit. AI is numero uno.

You need AI to buy you time to get money for the other shit. AI is numero uno.
I understand, but I’ve read some shit about if you miss the dose, it will cause an estrogen rebound and seal your plates permanently. I’m using melatonin right now but I’m thinking of looking into that later, but I don’t want that shit to kill my chances if I don’t have a finite source of income.

I understand, but I’ve read some shit about if you miss the dose, it will cause an estrogen rebound and seal your plates permanently. I’m using melatonin right now but I’m thinking of looking into that later, but I don’t want that shit to kill my chances if I don’t have a finite source of income.

Rebound only occurs with non steroidal AIs like letrozole or anastrozole. Exemestane is considered steroidal, and will bind to the estrogen receptor to prevent the aromatase from binding to it. The suppression will last for around 24 hours or so with a return to baseline without continued usage. It will not, however, cause your estrogen levels to be higher than they were prior to administration.

I already have one old ass nigga on lockdown. As long as we use rubber or some shit and the payout is like 500$ minimum then that’s good. I could care less about it hurting me since his dick will be like 4 inches.

• Woah
Reactions: Almu
I

mirin low inihib.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4053 and paranakee
DAMN OP THATS SOME COMMITMENT MY MAN. Make sure you actually wanna do this bro haha