What are some looksmaxxes which will help anyone (softmaxxing)

D

Deleted member 22191

Save yourself brothers. Goodbye
My trolling threads aside, i came here for looksmaxxing? Any looksmaxxing tips which can help? (won't post my face here, cuz i wanna be private)

Attachments

• tumblr_pf1oj0HxGP1tl2dvh_640.jpg
    tumblr_pf1oj0HxGP1tl2dvh_640.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 0
We cannot give you advice if we do not know what is your problem

• JFL
Reactions: Descargue96 and Deleted member 21863
most of the user-base on this forum would already look significantly better if they lost weight, got a better haircut, a basic skincare routine, drank more water and went outside.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 21863, SoonToAscend and 1 other person
most of the user-base on this forum would already look significantly better if they lost weight, got a better haircut, a basic skincare routine, drank more water and went outside.

• +1
Reactions: SoonToAscend and Orc
Easiest looksmax: 30 min Sunlight daily

It'll change your life

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: SoonToAscend and Orc
i have narrow features like narrow jaw and lips. its so suifuel cause i cant look dimorphic

• So Sad
Reactions: SoonToAscend
going outside is cope if you're not tyler maher

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531
to be exact without showing my face, is there a way to get a wider jaw and unrecess ramus?

i have narrow features like narrow jaw and lips. its so suifuel cause i cant look dimorphic
If you are young you can fix narrow jaw with proper orthodontic/tropic work and chewing

im looking into jaw implants and looking for a way to widen mouth

If you are young you can fix narrow jaw with proper orthodontic/tropic work and chewing
im 15, not sure if my narrow jaw is genetic or environmental

• JFL
im 15, not sure if my narrow jaw is genetic or environmental
bozo is cryin at 15 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
some people are playing with sticks at this age

you need a good rating/measurments taken. Without posting your face it's gonna be hard. You can widen your jaw by A LOT if you start now.

bozo is cryin at 15 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

you need a good rating/measurments taken. Without posting your face it's gonna be hard. You can widen your jaw by A LOT if you start now.
ye i dont wanna post my face on an incel forum tho, but i'll start chewing and i'll save up for jaw implants

• +1
thanks boyo @SoonToAscend

• Love it

minimum looks to get a gf in 10th grade :feelswhy:

minimum looks to get a gf in 10th grade :feelswhy:

I suggest you spit out the blackpill for a while. Most girls this age had little to not experience, they don't have high demands. Just be don't be short and subhuman face-wise/non-nt and you're good.

leanmax>skin>hair>brows and lashes

go to Best of the Best section and start working

I don't see any point softmaxxing until I'm hardmaxxed. Fully softmaxxing barely takes any time at all.

chew and dont mouth breathe please
my dentist stopped my mouthbreathing a long time ago, i started mewing since august 2021, but its cope but i'll keep doing it cuz its natural tongue posture? Are there any surgeries to fix a narrow palate?

my dentist stopped my mouthbreathing a long time ago, i started mewing since august 2021, but its cope but i'll keep doing it cuz its natural tongue posture? Are there any surgeries to fix a narrow palate?
I have a narrow jaw and narrow palate (with narrow lips) too. I'm thinking about getting MSE so I can fix my palate and maybe the lips. I also have a narrow bizygomatic width, and hopefully, MSE will fix that. After MSE, I think I'll get a bimax for my 2 class malocclusion.

I don't if is the case to get also jaw implants