What are some methods to lower my normal body temperature long-term?

D

Deleted member 1901

Kraken
@Whatashame do you got any thing?

instead of trying to control every aspect like this is way better to justs be healthy overall mate, it will be the cliche advices

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
instead of trying to control every aspect like this is way better to justs be healthy overall mate, it will be the cliche advices
i guess its just a matter of view point, you are one who would rather fully return to nature, whereas i would rather surpass nature (although i am not fully embracing artificiality, of which is very much detrimental)

i guess its just a matter of view point, you are one who would rather fully return to nature, whereas i would rather surpass nature (although i am not fully embracing artificiality, of which is very much detrimental)
i dont think its possible to surpass nature, we are part of it. I think you will only frustrate yourself trying to do so. What one can do is to play in harmony with it.
About lowering temperature is important to have good thyroid function.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
i dont think its possible to surpass nature, we are part of it. I think you will only frustrate yourself trying to do so. What one can do is to play in harmony with it.
i am ambitious. probably because of OCD (causes one to be dissatisfied with the current situation. side effect of ssri (which i dont take) is less ambition)

ill look into thyroid function

low thyroid hormones seems to have associations with improved longevity

i must lower my thyroid hormones optimally to the perfect balance of minimal rate of aging and minimal draw-backs

low thyroid hormones seems to have associations with improved longevity

i must lower my thyroid hormones optimally to the perfect balance of minimal rate of aging and minimal draw-backs
in other words being heallthy jfl

in other words being heallthy jfl
not exactly. health is not a single objective. short term and long term health are distinct. they are sometimes connected positvely and are sometimes antagonistic

my optimum would be for long-term. so side effects would only be draw backs to me if they interfered with long term health, but id be willing to sacrifice short term health for long term gain