What are some NT music for Instagram

rawmilk

rawmilk

Silver
Hello fellow looksmaxxers, serious only buddy boyos:

Im starting to become NT and would like to know what songs I can use for my Insta Stories or Posts

Like when you post a pic w your NT buddies or maybe ur in a laser tag arena and you take a pic. Whatever it is

What NT songs can I use?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and omnilegent

Im starting to become NT and would like to know what songs I can use for my Insta Stories or Posts

Like when you post a pic w your NT buddies or maybe ur in a laser tag arena and you take a pic. Whatever it is

What NT songs can I use?
depending on the coutnry ig

• +1
Reactions: NateJacobs, iblamehamza and Andremln

What NT songs can I use?
bladee.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, chudlite, ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS and 7 others
chief keef save me

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, Kelly Oubre Jr and ey88
Blackpill Curse

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, rayfuego, oily703 and 9 others
passionfruit drake

• +1
Reactions: Jacobo and NateJacobs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rzn, Disrupted Gene, chadintraining and 1 other person
Use any music which you see foids put on their stories, it's pretty easy

I just started doing sum researching and comparing. Couple of htn and cl at my school and other schools use the same type of.music so ill use that

Just look up what songs are on the radio atm. Normie shit like billie eilish, taylor swift, the weeknd

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, Hetman Vilkas and Uncle Dinky
Just look up what songs are on the radio atm. Normie shit like billie eilish, taylor swift, the weeknd
Ye I thought of that

• +1
Reactions: ominion and qazw
Idk, I put Taylor Swift for Becky appeal and weekend / metro boomin or some nigger music for narcy hoe appeal
What if I just wanna fuck foids and thats it

Just be a chad theory you won't need efforts
Jfl at you. Stop using "Chad" cope to give up. I actually started going to parties and shit and you dont need to be chad. Just be htn and have a lot of complementary maxxes and you can fuck the huzz.

• +1
Reactions: ominion
depending on the story i post, i just type it in. like if im hanging with my indian bros i type in "indian music"

• JFL
Reactions: jund and xantrooper
Lmao how are people on the forum so autistic, just go to spotify and look up for the most trending stuff.
you got rappers like drake, travis scott, 21 savage, kendrick, lil baby, etc.
Or reggueton/Latin music, you have Rauw alejandro, Mora, Quevedo, Bad Bunny, Cris Mj, Peso Pluma.

Don't use weird shit like metal or rock or any alt stuff just stay in with normie stuff

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired and Uncle Dinky
Lmao how are people on the forum so autistic, just go to spotify and look up for the most trending stuff.
you got rappers like drake, travis scott, 21 savage, kendrick, lil baby, etc.
Or reggueton/Latin music, you have Rauw alejandro, Mora, Quevedo, Bad Bunny, Cris Mj, Peso Pluma.

Don't use weird shit like metal or rock or any alt stuff just stay in with normie stuff
Maybe because im an aspie that isnt a normie and is trying to be a normie to be accepted socially by peers to get pussy?

Maybe because im an aspie that isnt a normie and is trying to be a normie to be accepted socially by peers to get pussy?
I know, that's evident it just amazes me how detached from reality (normie reality) can some people be, mirin your efforts tho, if you really want to become normie try to watch normie content and start talking and acting like one, today's young ppl culture is heavily influenced by blacks and hispanics tho so idk if that's a problem for you.

As some tips download tiktok and follow your normie friends/classmates and see what they repost and from there try to get a really NT #fyp, the same goes for instagram, you need to detox your brain from all the Non NT stuff you've learned or are into so no more weird games and content for a long time, also don't try to be all educated with foids, but also don't be a dick, im falling asleep rn so if you rlly want some good advice tell me ill dm you in the morning buddy

I know, that's evident it just amazes me how detached from reality (normie reality) can some people be, mirin your efforts tho, if you really want to become normie try to watch normie content and start talking and acting like one, today's young ppl culture is heavily influenced by blacks and hispanics tho so idk if that's a problem for you.

As some tips download tiktok and follow your normie friends/classmates and see what they repost and from there try to get a really NT #fyp, the same goes for instagram, you need to detox your brain from all the Non NT stuff you've learned or are into so no more weird games and content for a long time, also don't try to be all educated with foids, but also don't be a dick, im falling asleep rn so if you rlly want some good advice tell me ill dm you in the morning buddy
blacks yeah hispanics not really

just pick whatever hiphop song is trending on tiktok

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: xantrooper and whiteislandpill
A good NT song will not save the subhuman inside of you. It's fucking over, buddy boyo.

Notice how Chad can post objectively the most retarded and racist song he could find and foids will still choose him any day over an autistic LTN like you? That's simply because him, unlike you, inferior subhuman, is a majestical being, adored by many. It's fucking over for fakeNTcels :feelswhy:

That song is fucking ass. I could listen to the sample all day but queef saying ay every 2 seconds makes me want to rope.
It is NT tho

• +1
Reactions: vma

I have shit ton blackpill and far right content but ill try to fix that, you can DM me now

A good NT song will not save the subhuman inside of you. It's fucking over, buddy boyo.

Notice how Chad can post objectively the most retarded and racist song he could find and foids will still choose him any day over an autistic LTN like you? That's simply because him, unlike you, inferior subhuman, is a majestical being, adored by many. It's fucking over for fakeNTcels :feelswhy:
Cope

Foids use white girl music brah
many foids listen to mainstream rap at least 50% have drake, 21 savage, travis scott etc on their insta

• +1
Reactions: RealNinja
It is NT tho
Hardly NT, it's been a decade since it dropped and he was in the spotlight, almost nobody cares about Sosa anymore and when they mention him is just to give him his flowers not cuz he is popping.

What NT songs can I use?
Whats your friend group listen to? What do girls post themselves to? Different for everyone boyo

especially at 0:25

• Woah
Reactions: rayfuego
Whats your friend group listen to? What do girls post themselves to? Different for everyone boyo
My current friend group are blackpillers but im tryna expand.

Hardly NT, it's been a decade since it dropped and he was in the spotlight, almost nobody cares about Sosa anymore and when they mention him is just to give him his flowers not cuz he is popping.
its rap music its literally the most nt genre with pop retard. non NT music is shit like anime/video game OST, black metal, emo rock all that shit

Luar La L, Dei V, Myke Towers, Hades66, etc...

• +1
Reactions: Andremln
the weeknd, brent faiyaz, other RNB. Modern country like Zach bryan, morgan wallen, luke bryan. Drake, asap rocky, other popular rappers who aren't too ghetto/hood. Women love this music taste, at least in America. I dont know what music people listen to in other shithole countries

• +1
Reactions: rawmilk

Thanks im actually from latin america, panama

Quando Rondo

• JFL
Reactions: VENN
real talk because I'm in a good mood and honestly five years ago or so I was trying to become NT

ask yourself this OP; would an NT person actually try and figure this out? Or would they just pick music they like?

Think about your IG and what you're trying to express with yourself. Like are you a party guy or are you an introverted smart guy?

Because the music answer is probably something inoffensive, instrumental and in a style that suits you.

Only you can know that though.

Like if your stories are you and your boys going paintballing and you're from Alabama, then some instrumental country. If you do stories where you're riding a motorcycle at night, use synthwave. If you're in a coffee shop looking sophisticated, use some modern classical ambient thing.

An NT person won't overthink it. They pick what they like and fits their image. you've got to train yourself to do the same

Put some Nightcore I'm dead serious

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
its rap music its literally the most nt genre with pop retard. non NT music is shit like anime/video game OST, black metal, emo rock all that shit
Just cuz something is rap doesn't automatically make it NT you idiot, that song wasn't even that popular back in the day compared to his more listener-friendly songs like "Love Sosa" or "I Don't Like", and even those would've people looking at you like are stuck in 2013 if you played them nowadays, the song has a very specific vibe and it's rather niche especially after a fucking decade, I can't believe I am having to explain this to you autists...

Is Sematary or Hopsin NT you retard? No, so piss off.

• JFL
Reactions: Kelly Oubre Jr
Just seen some foids using it recently

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired and whiteislandpill
real talk because I'm in a good mood and honestly five years ago or so I was trying to become NT

ask yourself this OP; would an NT person actually try and figure this out? Or would they just pick music they like?

Think about your IG and what you're trying to express with yourself. Like are you a party guy or are you an introverted smart guy?

Because the music answer is probably something inoffensive, instrumental and in a style that suits you.

Only you can know that though.

Like if your stories are you and your boys going paintballing and you're from Alabama, then some instrumental country. If you do stories where you're riding a motorcycle at night, use synthwave. If you're in a coffee shop looking sophisticated, use some modern classical ambient thing.

An NT person won't overthink it. They pick what they like and fits their image. you've got to train yourself to do the same
High IQ. Thanks Barry