What are some passive things you can do and supplements you can take to take good care of your hair?

A

Account717

Silver
I am not talking about drugs to prevent hair loss, like minoxidil or finasteride. I understand the effectiveness of those, but I am not ready to take those just yet.

So, in the meantime, I am wondering what general tips or advice you have to just keep your hair in a healthy state? I know that nothing you buy over the counter and no daily habit is going to regrow lost hair or anything like that. But want can help keep what I have already?

I heard biotin is good for hair and nails, but not on scalp. And people in my family swear by castor oil to maintain good hair health. What are some tips you have that you've experienced? Or do you think that absolutely nothing works except hardcore drugs like finasteride, everything else is cope?

Edit: Whats the best shampoo to buy for best care for hair?

Last edited:
no fap

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogging and Sir Galachad
What if fapping too little builds testosterone which builds DHT which leads to hair loss? I need a conclusive answer on this. I've heard it go all ways, some people say no fap leads to hair loss, some people say the opposite. What's the science, if you know?

What if fapping too little builds testosterone which builds DHT which leads to hair loss? I need a conclusive answer on this. I've heard it go all ways, some people say no fap leads to hair loss, some people say the opposite. What's the science, if you know?
people on this forum shit on jews but at the same time, believe in the science of "fapping is perfectly okay" made by the jews.
Believe me when i say No fap is good. I have been on no fap for my whole life and my hair is so strong that if i try to pull it with all my might, only 1 strand of hair comes out.

• +1
Reactions: mogging
people on this forum shit on jews but at the same time, believe in the science of "fapping is perfectly okay" made by the jews.
Believe me when i say No fap is good. I have been on no fap for my whole life and my hair is so strong that if i try to pull it with all my might, only 1 strand of hair comes out.
Ok I will try to nofap. Ive been addicted to fappign since i was 15, havent been more than a week in my life without a fap since then :(
I really need to try

I take Saw Palmetto, use Nizoral shampoo and 272 laser hair growth cap

Why are you not ready to take fin?

Correlation DOES NOT EQUAL CAUSATION YOU AUTIST

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33579
I am not talking about drugs to prevent hair loss, like minoxidil or finasteride. I understand the effectiveness of those, but I am not ready to take those just yet.

So, in the meantime, I am wondering what general tips or advice you have to just keep your hair in a healthy state? I know that nothing you buy over the counter and no daily habit is going to regrow lost hair or anything like that. But want can help keep what I have already?

I heard biotin is good for hair and nails, but not on scalp. And people in my family swear by castor oil to maintain good hair health. What are some tips you have that you've experienced? Or do you think that absolutely nothing works except hardcore drugs like finasteride, everything else is cope?

Edit: Whats the best shampoo to buy for best care for hair?
use rosemary oil on your scalp while you shampoo. and the best shampoo is native

Users who are viewing this thread

Back