What are some sure-fire signs of losing collagen?

Mongrelcel

Mongrelcel

Banned
I know that dark circles under eyes could be a sign - but it doesen't have to.
I know that skin saggin could be a sign - but it also could be caused by something else.
Loss of facial volume could be a sign - but it could be from retina, weightloss or simply losing last parts of baby fat

So what is a 100% certain sign of losing collagen?

All of the above at once? Accelerated ageing?

How can you know that you have trash genes for ageing or that your youthless apperance is caused by lifestyle (or other factors)?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Johanjohan and Deleted member 7076
I know that skin saggin could be a sign - but it also could be caused by something else.
Loss of facial volume could be a sign
This only marks sagging soft tissue, which all old people have the same.

loss of collagen, usually means rough skin and especially beginning wrinkles around the eyes, practically lines all over the face in the elderly

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Mongrelcel
especially beginning wrinkles around the eyes
which exact wrinkles do you mean?

Because i already have slight wrinkles just below my bottom eyelid - but everyone (other than children) has those no?

Also I'm developing naso folds at a rapid pace, but Id don't know if its genetical (father had huge ones too) or if I'm aging quickly due to bad genes

which exact wrinkles do you mean?

Because i already have slight wrinkles just below my bottom eyelid - but everyone (other than children) has those no?

Also I'm developing naso folds at a rapid pace, but Id don't know if its genetical (father had huge ones too) or if I'm aging quickly due to bad genes
Could be recessed lower maxilla

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
Could be recessed lower maxilla
My lower maxilla is indeed recessed compared to the upper one.
I'm hoping that by correcting this recession the folds will lessen.
But it seems like a skin/tissue issue when study them in the mirror.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
My lower maxilla is indeed recessed compared to the upper one.
I'm hoping that by correcting this recession the folds will lessen.
But it seems like a skin/tissue issue when study them in the mirror.
I have shit collegian aswell and I’m 17, whenever I drink a lot of water and eat some fruit or drink anti oxidan drinks my skin looks better somewhat, I smoke tho and have for 2 years,

If you smoke quit, when I get some money one of the first things I’m doing is getting a nicotine product so I can quit

• +1
If you smoke quit, when I get some money one of the first things I’m doing is getting a nicotine product so I can quit
cant you get chewing tobacco?
or simply nicotine patch?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
  • +1
Skin loses the youthful plumpness and glow but collagen is mostly a cope tbh. Bone support, fat distribution and how quickly you lose facial volume is all genetic. These factors determine how badly you age. If you have a big chin, a big lower third, a strong browridge and strong zygos you are likely going to age well, with or without collagen.

• +1
Reactions: Slob, AscendingHero and Mongrelcel