What are some things you would've changed if you could restart life?

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
Me
  • I would've eaten and slept more so I fully heightmaxxed.
  • Wouldn't have sold my shitcoins and bought some (somehow) when I first heard about it in 2010.
  • Actually focused less on education and more on social aspects of university.
  • Picked a better course at uni.
  • Never moved out of parents home.
Wbu?

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
just take the motherfucking fucking accutane

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Go to a different school. Unironically if all that changed is that I attended a different school, my life would be 1000x better

all the same things i'm doing now, but much earlier. mew, steroids, jaw surgery, gym, shooting guns. essentially this is the same for everyone. people simply waste their youth when they should have a bit more urgency and realization about their flaws earlier on in life

• +1
Me
  • Wouldn't have sold my shitcoins and bought some (somehow) when I first heard about it in 2010.
Wbu?
You are another missed bitcoinming millionaire cell? I got a hold of the whole thing when its price was 114 dollars. I remember like yesterday lmao. U mog me. And moggergastone

• +1
You are another missed bitcoinming millionaire cell? I got a hold of the whole thing when its price was 114 dollars. I remember like yesterday lmao. U mog me. And moggergastone
So I bought bitcoin at 2017. And shitcoins too.

I was just saying I heard it way back when it first released. I used to watch Max Keiser back in 2008-2010 on RT. He used to always shill bitcoin and bring in guests shilling it.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and RAITEIII
Me
Wbu?
Not been born in the UK

• +1
Stay away off drugs/bad acquaintances.
Be consistent.

GI5pKCYXoAAyq 1

• +1
Me
Wbu?
Heightmaxxing and that’s pretty much it. I believe I stunted my growth around 14-15 from androgenic puberty I haven’t grown since then and that’s when I bulked 50 pounds in like half a year jfl

• +1
Me
Wbu?
been more active
made an account on here in 2018
studied in school
did more to try and get btc back in 2016, which is when i found out about it cuz of that "buy a dollar of btc please" video

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator
Underrated. The day I truly delete my account I will look back and think why I didn't earlier. I just know if I deleted it tomorrow I'd regret it.

Idk how many hours I've wasted chronically online for no benefit.
Same. Wasted countless hours of my life just here and im not even addicted, let alone someone who actually is

• +1