What are some useful skills

M

Mealworm

Sphinx
What are some useful skills that people rarely talk about

Only useful skills is cardio for sex and being a good basketball player cause ur tall

Everything else is cope unless u have a good face which then even if ur skill is farting out in a musical rhythm girls would find it cool

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51576, romanstock, iblamejews and 5 others
Only useful skills is cardio for sex and being a good basketball player cause ur tall

Everything else is cope unless u have a good face which then even if ur skill is farting out in a musical rhythm girls would find it cool
Wait, you're calling me tall

Wait, you're calling me tall
I mean realistically if ur short you’ll never be good at basketball

U might even be sorta good but never good good

Lucid dreaming

• +1
Reactions: The False Prophet
having a big dick or being good at table tennis

Foid worship not everything is about women

Foid worship not everything is about women
We are in a forum where everyone is so superficial they put more importance on looks and race or height than anything else

Jfl and some stupid iq number they got in some buzfeed test online after multiple attempts

Nothing else matters to these faggots besides autism to get women

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
We are in a forum where everyone is so superficial they put more importance on looks and race or height than anything else

Jfl and some stupid iq number they got in some buzfeed test online after multiple attempts

Nothing else matters to these faggots besides autism to get women
True I’m getting so bored of it because of it. One reason I used a troll account instead of a main on .is during 2021/2022 (unlimited was the name I used a friend to make it) was because

1. Bad thing happen in my life so I didn’t want to fuck it up further joining the forum
2. I never cared about women or point it to be the bane of my problems nor my looks JFL.

I relate more to NEETs.net non NT fags. But this forum does it way less than Incels.is and discord so I come here more.

True I’m getting so bored of it because of it. One reason I used a troll account instead of a main on .is during 2021/2022 (unlimited was the name I used a friend to make it) was because

1. Bad thing happen in my life so I didn’t want to fuck it up further joining the forum
2. I never cared about women or point it to be the bane of my problems nor my looks JFL.

I relate more to NEETs.net non NT fags. But this forum does it way less than Incels.is and discord so I come here more.
IMG 3337

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Cooking. Financial literacy/good money management. Knowing how to clean properly. Speaking multiple languages. Being proficient with photoshop. Being proficient in Excel.

Chadfishing to understand the female mind.