What are some ways i can move to usa legally?

Lingesan Periyaandi

Lingesan Periyaandi

Lawyer by day, pimp by midnight
Like some good cheap stem courses or getting a good job and all . Please help me

• JFL
Reactions: RealNinja and St.TikTokcel
u dont wanna move to the us vro

• +1
Reactions: EzikoIsHere and Lingesan Periyaandi
its almost impossible legally nowadays, you need to get a phd in stem and by that time you are oldcel. If you really want to go, just cross the border illegally they wont shoot you. Border are litteraly open rn under Biden administration

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ForeskinCarbonAlloy, Jonnyboi, PrinceofDarkness and 1 other person
its almost impossible legally nowadays, you need to get a phd in stem and by that time you are oldcel. If you really want to go, just cross the border illegally they wont shoot you. Border are litteraly open rn under Biden administration
Why they hate legal immigrants who can be functional members of society while no problem with illegal immigrants who might be criminals

Like some good cheap stem courses or getting a good job and all . Please help me
D.V lottery is the only viable option. Also, seems like you're a hindu so it's over in that case.

• +1
Reactions: Lingesan Periyaandi
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Why don't you go to Canada instead? It seems like they are welcoming of your kind.

• JFL
Reactions: qazw and Lingesan Periyaandi
D.V lottery is the only viable option. Also, seems like you're a hindu so it's over in that case.
You can work in an international firm and transfer to the states. That’s the most common way tbh. Or you can study there. Seems like Trump will grant Green Cards if you graduate.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lingesan Periyaandi and St.TikTokcel
Why would you willingly move to the US

• +1
Reactions: blithe
biden has been letting beaners in, even curries come through mexico. Its a joke rn

Why don't you go to Canada instead? It seems like they are welcoming of your kind.
My kind? Lol no one welcomes my kind anywhere

Why they hate legal immigrants who can be functional members of society while no problem with illegal immigrants who might be criminals
They need more low skill wageys, same in europe but in eu we need more people to take care of the old in the form of paying taxes

• +1
Reactions: Lingesan Periyaandi