every day above ground is a good day
Channel your inner curry spirit.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: soover4me and dopaminebeyondfried
talk to your father more

You can't "become more NT"

anything anyone tells you is pure cope.

If it's impossible to grow 7 inches by thinking about it really hard, then it's impossible to change your brain wiring and become NT.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
If it's impossible to grow 7 inches by thinking about it really hard
ONE DAY I WILL PROVE THEM ALL WRONG
Bionic

You can't "become more NT"

anything anyone tells you is pure cope.

If it's impossible to grow 7 inches by thinking about it really hard, then it's impossible to change your brain wiring and become NT.
but no one is going to seriously try and solve their non ntness by thinking really hard. not everyone is a lost cause

but no one is going to seriously try and solve their non ntness by thinking really hard. not everyone is a lost cause
non NT = irredeemable lost cause

Anything anyone tells you about "becoming more NT" really is just telling you how to mask better.

At the end of the day when you're by yourself you will inevitably slip back into your spergy unmasked ways.

• +1
Reactions: Numb
true. i guess to become more nt you could just not be autistic and take ashwaghanda like crazy

• Hmm...
Reactions: Numb
non NT = irredeemable lost cause

Anything anyone tells you about "becoming more NT" really is just telling you how to mask better.

At the end of the day when you're by yourself you will inevitably slip back into your spergy unmasked ways.
I kind of agree. it’s like frauding almost, but that doesn’t mean it’s a bad thing. no one cares what you do alone

• +1
Reactions: kroenenmaxx
increase status