What are some ways to manipulate women?

rawmilk

rawmilk

Silver
Hello fellow looksmaxxers. Serious Only.

Im looking to learn on how I can manipulate women or get them obsessed with you, in a blackpill point of view.

Yes, Chad doesnt need to do any of this or subconsciously does it, but lets be real; we arent chad and will probably never be.

But that doesnt mean we should give up on trying complementary tactics.

Anyways what are some ways I can achieve this? As In behavioural ways and such.

Im trying to be NT as I can and I know this can work but would like to get deep into it.

• +1
Reactions: HateTheTwinkies and YugoDutch
be tall and gl and she will get manipulated

be tall and gl and she will get manipulated
You read no words but the title. Stop being a cuck that says you dont deserve to try if u arent this and that.

lovebomb them

tbh i was in a relationship before and i broke up with that bitch cuz im just like that but she kept telling me that i lovebombed her and shit and that i was the worst thing that ever happened to her jfl, i dont even know what lovebombing is

• +1
Reactions: rawmilk
You read no words but the title. Stop being a cuck that says you dont deserve to try if u arent this and that.
how did u know that i didnt read?

Im looking to learn on how I can manipulate women or get them obsessed with you, in a blackpill point of view.

Yes, Chad doesnt need to do any of this or subconsciously does it, but lets be real; we arent chad and will probably never be.

Im trying to be NT as I can and I know this can work but would like to get deep into it.
Fake it to be a high status male
Never compromise anything for your self esteem in front of them
Always keep your stomach full to keep that voice high

As in, give them sex chocolates? Those that give you more sensitivity and arousal?
no but if you are at a party some of the girls are gonna be so drunk that they wont realize how ugly you are which is your chance to slay them

lovebomb them

tbh i was in a relationship before and i broke up with that bitch cuz im just like that but she kept telling me that i lovebombed her and shit and that i was the worst thing that ever happened to her jfl, i dont even know what lovebombing is
So I just tell that bitch that I love her and beautiful things for a week and then cut it out

• Hmm...
Reactions: dbva
Gotta have mood swings with her one day be like so caring to her, the next day dry text and barely text. And so on…

• +1
Reactions: abracadabra
Also my goal here is to get onetits but I dont know how tbh or how to ask.

So I just tell that bitch that I love her and beautiful things for a week and then cut it out
yeh tbh idek what it means, im just bad at showing emotions so she thought i was lying or something idk lol

• +1
Reactions: rawmilk
People never pay attention

But destiny has the highest tier game:

Lack of attention game
Lack of interest game
Doesn't care game
Doesn't acknowledge you game

He's basically just an asshole and because he's a smart asshole and explains it completely every time he dunks on you, it creates an inferiority complex

A man would be offput by this, find them to be an annoying friend

A woman would think you're a egotistical genius and give you some respect as they are capable of intellectually submitting

And they do literally submit, even though it's in conversation, that relationship could carry over I guess

Now destiny is subhuman as hell, but he fucks only fans models that have definitely feasted on chad dick, he's got something there Is all I'm saying

:feelshah:

Fake it to be a high status male
Never compromise anything for your self esteem in front of them
Always keep your stomach full to keep that voice high
Interesting, so I should fake high status and be non chalant basically? Its kinda hard cuz I have friends at class and they make me laugh a lot jfl.

Interesting, so I should fake high status and be non chalant basically? Its kinda hard cuz I have friends at class and they make me laugh a lot jfl.
Yes fake it
Works

Well I can slay easily at parties but I want a casual sex partner from school JFL cuz I dont get invited to many parties tbh
no but if you are at a party some of the girls are gonna be so drunk that they wont realize how ugly you are which is your chance to slay them

yeh tbh idek what it means, im just bad at showing emotions so she thought i was lying or something idk lol
I see

• +1
Reactions: dbva

Put women on a emotional rollercoaster, make them sad, angry, happy, jealous they love it all

People never pay attention

But destiny has the highest tier game:

Lack of attention game
Lack of interest game
Doesn't care game
Doesn't acknowledge you game

He's basically just an asshole and because he's a smart asshole and explains it completely every time he dunks on you, it creates an inferiority complex

A man would be offput by this, find them to be an annoying friend

A woman would think you're a egotistical genius and give you some respect as they are capable of intellectually submitting

And they do literally submit, even though it's in conversation, that relationship could carry over I guess

Now destiny is subhuman as hell, but he fucks only fans models that have definitely feasted on chad dick, he's got something there Is all I'm saying

:feelshah:
Im confused

Yes fake it
Works
Ill change my behaviour next school year (Im from panama and thanks to different climate summer starts december and ends march)

So school year is almost over for me

Gotta have mood swings with her one day be like so caring to her, the next day dry text and barely text. And so on…
Aint u 13 buddy 💀

Put women on a emotional rollercoaster, make them sad, angry, happy, jealous they love it all
angry aswell?

Its pretty easy for me to talk to women but im kinda a clown so I just make jokes abt their stupid actions and they get mad bruh.

I guess sometimes I cross the line tbh. I just bully them.

But I can just quit the jokes and just talk like ive always done.

you didnt have to say it like that :feelswhy:

Manipulations as a subhuman is meaningless.

Chad does not need to manipulate anyone as foids are attracted to him like a magnet. Simply. They all jump on him for his superior cock and DNA while you are left bitchless, rotting in who knows where asking for useless advice.

Fucking over for manipulative untermenschen :feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: FreakShowCel
angry aswell?

Its pretty easy for me to talk to women but im kinda a clown so I just make jokes abt their stupid actions and they get mad bruh.

I guess sometimes I cross the line tbh. I just bully them.

But I can just quit the jokes and just talk like ive always done.
Bullying is different than teasing, girls like to be teased but not full on bullied. Think of it as playful bullying if you are retarded

Manipulations as a subhuman is meaningless.

Chad does not need to manipulate anyone as foids are attracted to him like a magnet. Simply. They all jump on him for his superior cock and DNA while you are left bitchless, rotting in who knows where asking for useless advice.

Fucking over for manipulative untermenschen :feelswhy:
You keep commenting on my shit claiming im Sub Human.

Im not sub human. Im a youngcel tryna max out every aspect before 17 so I can just college fuck. Im also not KHHV. Im only Virgin.

I just turned 15 this thursday and I already know how to maxxout puberty for face gains. Now I wanna learn behaviour and NT stuff. Just got 1100 followers with 700 following on instagram. So time to learn this shit.

Also I wanna stop fapping cuz it fucks my energy so im getting busy with trying to fuck this one girl from class.

Bullying is different than teasing, girls like to be teased but not full on bullied. Think of it as playful bullying if you are retarded
Thanks, im not retarded but dont fully understand english, Id say im 90% on english knowledge.

Im not sub human. Im a youngcel tryna max out every aspect before 17 so I can just college fuck. Im also not KHHV. Im only Virgin.

I just turned 15 this thursday and I already know how to maxxout puberty for face gains. Now I wanna learn behaviour and NT stuff. Just got 1100 followers with 700 following on instagram. So time to learn this shit.

Also I wanna stop fapping cuz it fucks my energy so im getting busy with trying to fuck this one girl from class.
Foids will still choose Chad over you anyways. Might as well just LDAR.

You're on this forum for a reason. Do you think Chad would waste his time in here?

Foids will still choose Chad over you anyways. Might as well just LDAR.
This is the biggest cope, stop living your life in misery and scared of Chad. Fucking Cuck.

You're on this forum for a reason. Do you think Chad would waste his time in here?
Im here to improve. I found this forum cuz I saw james sapphire video back in the day

Im here to improve. I found this forum cuz I saw james sapphire video back in the day
No hope for subhumans. The only thing you can do is softmaxx and hardmaxx and pray foids don't notice it.