what are the advantages and disadvantages of injecting T at 17

slayer69

slayer69

Forum Advisor
I was looking into SARMs, but I wanna go full beast mode.

Well the glaring disadvantage is you won't take proper precautions and ruin your natural test production for the rest of your (shortened) life.

Also don't think that SARMs aren't capable of having just as potent effects as straight testosterone

If are going to do either make sure you research fully what you are doing, especially for PCT

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and slayer69
Well the glaring disadvantage is you won't take proper precautions and ruin your natural test production for the rest of your (shortened) life.

Also don't think that SARMs aren't capable of having just as potent effects as straight testosterone

If are going to do either make sure you research fully what you are doing, especially for PCT
Legit tbh, but what are the benefits of actually injecting it?
Some say the hypertrophy during adolescence gives you a more robust skull (skull = everything) and your body gets robust as well.

Jfl at injecting T at 17. Your body is a hormone producing factory at that age, there's literally no need to take anything

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel, Gaia262, RoundHouse and 3 others
Jfl at injecting T at 17. Your body is a hormone producing factory at that age, there's literally no need to take anything
so what would you recommend I do to maximize production

Legit tbh, but what are the benefits of actually injecting it?
Some say the hypertrophy during adolescence gives you a more robust skull (skull = everything) and your body gets robust as well.
I don't know of any direct studies on this, however, logic would suggest it's going to have a virilising effect on a developing man if it can change (to some extent) the face of a grown woman (think about FTM transitioners)

The masculinising effects are going to be from the dht, but only going to be facilitated if you have a higher DHT:estrogen level. But if you are doing this properly you are going to be on some form of estrogen blocker I imagine.

• +1
Reactions: slayer69
so what would you recommend I do to maximize production

if ur gonna take something take a cheap HGH acting supplement like MK677. it's highly advantageous to take it in ur teens u might experience height growth

• +1
Reactions: slayer69
if ur gonna take something take a cheap HGH acting supplement like MK677. it's highly advantageous to take it in ur teens u might experience height growth
moneymaxxing atm for somatropin, but I'll look into mk677 as well.

Advantage:T obviously
Disadvantage: your body starts relying on doses, you do up your hormonal balance, just fast instead

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel, Deleted member 9344 and slayer69
Advantages: Possibly jaw and facial growth/masculinization, Disadvantages: TRT forever

-16yo on test

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
@xefo69 any thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
More Aggressive
More Sex Drive
More Muscles
Natty T levels are a joke

-teenage roider

• +1
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF
Most on here don’t know what they’re talking about. Even if you don’t PCT your body will eventually recover (Still PCT tho). There is no proof your HPTA system will recover better when you are 30 compared to 17. @Intel.Imperitive has done a cycle and reported bone growth in face, Clavicles, and an increase in height. He got work done after which showed his natty levels to be over 800.

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel
From the little I have been on steroid forums, you should not do steroids before 20, otherwise you ll fuck up your hormones forever. SARMs are no different.

At your age, your body is so anabolic that you should be able to see serious growth just by lifting heavy, eating well and maybe protein and creatine.

Don't rush. Work hard, reach your natty potential by 20 and then take T to take it on anothet level

• +1
Reactions: kuroganeikki
why tf would you want to go back to being natty after roiding

main disadvantage is hair loss and increased risk for heart/cardio vasc disease possible infertility (not really a con for most pls'ers)

shorter lifespan who fucking cares, do you really think you want to live to +70 or 80? Most old school pro bodybuilders live to +70s

advantages: more muscle/strength higher libido more aggression, energy