What are the benefits of being good looking as a man?

nexxxty

nexxxty

Iron
Apart from just having an advantage in dating

• JFL
Reactions: huaus, FUE Mogger, halloweed and 2 others
better life in every way possible

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly, huaus, Nirvana and 2 others
it would be easier to list the non benefits

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly, sportsmogger, Nirvana and 3 others
Everyone will think of you higher and have much more respect for you. Everyone will want to be around you and be your friend. + Way better chance at getting any job.

• +1
Reactions: Vetar and Doomer
better job opportunities , better treatment from other, people will assume ur innocent even if you committed murder and many other benefits

better job opportunities , better treatment from other, people will assume ur innocent even if you committed murder and many other benefits
Life really is based of genetics eh

• +1
Reactions: rrm_ss2
1, endless pussy 2, more money/job prospects, 3, better treatment from everyone, and 4, more opportunities on all fronts.

The forum has fallen. How are these peoples applications even accepted :lul:.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HTNcutecel, huaus, FUE Mogger and 1 other person
The forum has fallen. How are these peoples applications even accepted
this isnt a looksmaxxing forum atp
holy shit these threads
unbelievable, .org now is .:bluepill:

Being good looking is absolutely terrible for your mental well-being and good looking people have the most miserable lives as we all know.

• JFL
Reactions: Shun2311, kyphoscoliosis and FUE Mogger
being a handsome man has the highest skill ceiling and being a Stacy has the lower skill floor.

being a handsome man has the highest skill ceiling and being a Stacy has the lower skill floor.
bro i am so lost how that borderline subhuman McLovin jew hybrid in ur pfp blew up on TikTok with 800k+ likes using that EXACT picture with thousands of girls simping over him what the fuck my best thirst trap EVER got 30k likes

• So Sad
Reactions: StarvedEpi
bro i am so lost how that borderline subhuman McLovin jew hybrid in ur pfp blew up on TikTok with 800k+ likes using that EXACT picture with thousands of girls simping over him what the fuck my best thirst trap EVER got 30k likes

your just mogged

None just drink more water and cold approach

My face is like a 6/10 but I have halo from height frame and physique. Of course I don’t know what it’s like to be Chad but my life is way different compared to when I was a fat subhuman with acne and glasses. People are way more helpful in general if I have a problem. Professors/teachers, customer service people, strangers. The girl working at Chick-fil-A gave me free brownies the other day. The self checkout girl gave me some free protein bars lmao. Professors are more lenient. Even my parents and siblings are nicer when I fuck up and more willing to help me out/let me borrow money.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: halloweed, Shun2311 and lucifer6969