What are the best clean foods?

$Abomination

$Abomination

Bronze
I've pretty much limited my diet to air fried chicken breast, air fried tilapia, turkey breast, egg whites, tuna (tiny amounts of mayo), sardines, and then broccoli, carrots, and cauliflower for the carbs and fiber. My only two condiments are hot sauce and mustard (both zero calories). And I do put salt and pepper on all my foods, as well as other more exotic (calorie free) spices.

I need one more source of protein and two more sources of carbs/fiber. I don't want to add any beef, pork, or lamb because it just has way too much fat. Even the reduced fat ones. I think all mammals carry too much fat to eat (if you're trying to lose weight). Even thighs and drumsticks from Chicken is too fatty, it has to be the breast.

Don't recommend spinach or celery there's just no way I can stomach that crap. I want something like broccoli or cauliflower where it's crunchy, fluffy, and has a mild flavor. Every vegetable just has something wrong with it, potatoes too calorically dense, beets are hard to eat, bell peppers have too much water, and onions can't be eaten in mass quantities. I just need 2 more things that are fibrous, low calorie, and mild in flavor.

Pure whey powder for protein and fruits for simple carbs

? most fruits are only 100 cals
Eat some strawberries and apples totaling 200 calories and then eat some broccoli, carrots, and cauliflower totaling the same and tell me which fills you up more.

Fruits are mostly water. So when you eat them they are large in volume at first and then lose most of their mass when you chew them up as the juices get squeezed out. Something like Cauliflower doesn't have this characteristic. It turns into a fibrous gush when you chew it. Cuz it has much less water. So it fills you up.