What are the best college degrees?

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Gang
Keeping in mind everything. The return of investment, the potential for growth, the course work,the effort you have to put in, etc. Which degree do u think is the best.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963
Keeping in mind everything. The return of investment, the potential for growth, the course work,the effort you have to put in, etc. Which degree do u think is the best.
Finance at a top rated school (Oxbridge, LSE, IVY league etc.)

• +1
Reactions: Romeo1111, mulattomaxxer and Jason Voorhees
What about CS and STEM?
Also good but those subjects require you to be creative and intelligent, the people applying for those slots are like kid geniuses that have programmed 30 apps by the age of 14. Also everything in finance is geared towards money so that will include the employees also enjoying large bonuses if the firm does well

• +1
Reactions: mug, mulattomaxxer and Jason Voorhees
something that lets you get into machine learning, it will make you big bucks

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
i read this as "what are the best collagen degrees"

• +1
  • +1
cs is unmoggable if you have high iq
if you are average nursing

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, TsarTsar444 and Jason Voorhees
I have a global supply chain managment degree. It's so easy to find decently paying jobs.

It would depend on your tastes. But in general, medicine and programming (if you have the aptitude)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478
Anything that requires a masters degree

i read this as "what are the best collagen degrees"
your brain on looksmax

• JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
University prestige is more important then degree choice. As for degrees take whatever degree interests you. Just make sure its a degree that makes you sound high IQ. How people percieve your degree is very important. Alot of jobs will accept you with a random degree. They are just looking for somebody with good work ethic and triple digit IQ.

If you take a STEM subject and you want to rope 24/7 you are not going to succeed. However if your going to college to do something like drama you are wasting your time.

If you plan on entering a specific field, such as medicine they you are required to have a specific degree.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, chadison and Deleted member 4106
Depends on what you like lol, i think nursing is the best degree if you don't have a passion for stuff, easy and descent paying career with not much stress

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
depends on where do you live.
any degree that makes you decent money and you can still have a life while studying it and working after you get it is a good degree.
that's why I don't recommend stem

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung
University prestige is more important then degree choice. As for degrees take whatever degree interests you. Just make sure its a degree that makes you sound high IQ. How people percieve your degree is very important. Alot of jobs will accept you with a random degree. They are just looking for somebody with good work ethic and triple digit IQ.

If you take a STEM subject and you want to rope 24/7 you are not going to succeed. However if your going to college to do something like drama you are wasting your time.

If you plan on entering a specific field, such as medicine they you are required to have a specific degree.
Based

• Love it
I being biased but I recommend statistics or data science if you like STEM, I do computer science and statistics, it's a nice degree if you ask me.

How are niggas here saying nursing? Is this a joke?

• +1
How are niggas here saying nursing? Is this a joke?
Nursing is very hard (shitty work times as well 6am - 2pm for example) and not a college degree where I live.
Also it doesn't pay that well.

• +1
Finance is probably the best

get your masters in data science or statistics, incredible job growth and pay out of college avg is 123,000$ and can go up to 220K with more experience.

Math is extremely diverse and gives lots of career oportunities. If you combine that with some AI and programming then you are set up for the future. I don't know if there is a more diverse degree but math literally lets you do any good job you might think of wheter it is big pharma,finance or anything.