What are the best investments to make if a war is about to start

MaghrebGator

MaghrebGator

Kraken
Yesterday i was watching this video of Alastari Crooke on the Judge Napolitano channel and he predicted that Israel would dismiss their current defense minister Gallant (Because apparently he is too "soft" and doesn't want to occupy Gaza and invade Lebanon because he thinks they don't have the capacity and they are losing the war. Reminder that it is the same one that called Palestinians 'Human Animals') for another person called Gideon Saar, an even more extremist minister. The condition was that they would either invade Lebanon in the next weeks or he wouldn't accept the place to substitute Gallant.

After few hours, Mr.Crooke got it completeñy right and all israeli media started announcing the news that Gallant was dismissed.

My question is, what are the best investments to make before such situation in the stock market?

Bear in mind that the objective of the Israelis is probably to drag the Americans, and if they don't they will be utterly defeated. That's probably why Netanyahu wants war just before the elections, because if Kamala and co don't help they will be completely f'ed up as they will lose all financing from the chosen lobbies.

• +1
Reactions: looks>books, Pneuma Palingenesis, aspiringexcel and 1 other person
Gold, duh

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: NateJacobs, Pneuma Palingenesis and MaghrebGator
  • +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
Im not about to put the equivalent of 20 dollars on Gold

Asking what are good short term investments
there are no investments for 20 dollars bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NateJacobs, Pneuma Palingenesis, aspiringexcel and 2 others
You understand what i mean "Small quantities, nothing big"
entry point is like $500, maybe u can practice a bit with that daytrading, but 95% chance money will be lost, probably mostly on crypto exchange fees.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and MaghrebGator
entry point is like $500, maybe u can practice a bit with that daytrading, but 95% chance money will be lost, probably mostly on crypto exchange fees.
I'm already into the stock market, made a couple threads about it

Im playing with the savings of my life though, but it's either that or what seems to be a wall of more than 210 years

@wsada @MA_ascender
Millioners by country

• Woah
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: NateJacobs, MA_ascender and wsada

Im playing with the savings of my life though, but it's either that or what seems to be a wall of more than 210 years

@wsada @MA_ascender
View attachment 3177099
u being in another country is a blessing. americans love to spend money, just make smth they need and u can offer for cheap. bonus if they cant get it in USA. you know english, and have zero competition. even selling a little bit will make you earn a lot since you are not in US

• +1
Reactions: wsada

@wsada @MA_ascender
View attachment 3177099
investing into stocks and shit is a game for americans to play, ur here like a fish tryna climb a tree. play into your own strengths

• Love it
Reactions: MaghrebGator
u being in another country is a blessing. americans love to spend money, just make smth they need and u can offer for cheap. bonus if they cant get it in USA. you know english, and have zero competition. even selling a little bit will make you earn a lot since you are not in US
"just make something and sell for cheap and have no competition brooo"

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Wars don't really influence the market. What is a war to do with the production of iPhones or the demand for Gold or Bitcoin? Lmfao. Just because there's a 5-15% price drop that recovers after 3 months after a war announcement cuz all the idiots thinking it'll go to zero (and never does) sell off doesn't mean anything in the grand scheme of things.

Investment goals should never revolve around news events or trends. You should only invest in good ideas you think are the future.

Wars don't really influence the market. What is a war to do with the production of iPhones or the demand for Gold or Bitcoin? Lmfao. Just because there's a 5-15% price drop that recovers after 3 months after a war announcement cuz all the idiots thinking it'll go to zero (and never does) sell off doesn't mean anything in the grand scheme of things.

Investment goals should never revolve around news events or trends. You should only invest in good ideas you think are the future.
lithium battery companies maybe, or nvidia/amd perhaps then

lithium battery companies maybe, or nvidia/amd perhaps then
Those are already established and have huge caps. For higher returns you want newer, less established projects.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back