What are the best lifts?

Xxxpazxxx

Xxxpazxxx

15 yo
And are there any secondary effects if you were lifts?
Im 192cm with nike 720
Wanna be 196

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
having good height genetics is the best lifts

• +1
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: Marsiere214, klamus, TUSSELEIF and 5 others
having good height genetics is the best lifts
Im 188 at 15 its some good height genetics atleast i got that but taller the better

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892 and wasted
The ones that are inside your socks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Xxxpazxxx
U r already of an ideal height

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, LowTierNormie, Deleted member 6892 and 3 others
tall parents

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung and Xxxpazxxx
Just be a giant theory

• +1
Reactions: bimaximum and Xxxpazxxx
Not really im still getting height mogged hard by some people in my school
u r an autist.
Assuming u r american, only 1 in 170 people r taller than u at ur age

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie and Xxxpazxxx
Im from france and i kinda dont care i wanna mog 18 yo guys not 15 yo guys
Even among the 18 year old population u r in the top 5% while barefoot.
If u keep growing u will probably become the ideal average height of 6 foot 5.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 14262, Danish_Retard and 6 others
I am sorry nigga u are not 188 if ur getting height mogged by 15yos

• +1
Reactions: .👽., Danish_Retard, Deleted member 4416 and 1 other person
Im getting height mogged by 18 yo dumbass
Im the tallest by far in my class :lul:

Dude when I fraud to 6’2 I mog most people I see. Btw don’t get lifts, get elevators instead

• +1
Reactions: Xxxpazxxx
I’ve gotten both traditional shoe lifts as well as plastic lifts that attached to your feet underneath your socks. I found the latter to be more comfortable and less noticeable (unless you try to take them off in front of someone)

• +1
Reactions: Xxxpazxxx
I’ve gotten both traditional shoe lifts as well as plastic lifts that attached to your feet underneath your socks. I found the latter to be more comfortable and less noticeable (unless you try to take them off in front of someone)
Any link homie will appreciate

Google “invisible height increase insoles” for the plastic ones that wrap around your foot. They actually feel pretty natural but they’re annoying to take off. The shoe lift inserts I got were cheap and have compressed down a little.

literally this cartoon below but replace "6ft" with "188cm" ->

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14528, Danish_Retard, HighIQcel and 1 other person
Pray to God, inject anything you see to get out of that pitiable manletish height.

Luckily you are 15 yr old so you still have a time

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Xxxpazxxx
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and I Needed An Alt
other ones ruin shoes and bring loots of dirt and shit under the sole, also better because when shoes are off you will still be taller.
Do those ones start to smell? Are they just as comfortable as regular lifts? Would they noticeable be if you were in public without your shoes on? Can you get the same amount of height from them? What height(s) do you wear and what have your experiences been with with?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695 and Danish_Retard
Do those ones start to smell? Are they just as comfortable as regular lifts? Would they noticeable be if you were in public without your shoes on? Can you get the same amount of height from them? What height(s) do you wear and what have your experiences been with with?
The insoles start to stink alot, the sock lifts are a hundred times more comfortable, sole lifts make the foot not fit in normal shoes, bending the back. 1 inch lifts are optimal

The insoles start to stink alot, the sock lifts are a hundred times more comfortable, sole lifts make the foot not fit in normal shoes, bending the back. 1 inch lifts are optimal
Have you tried different brands? Is it possible that the smell problem is manufacturer specific? Why Is 1 inch optimal? Have you tried other heights? How did that go?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695
Have you tried different brands? Is it possible that the smell problem is manufacturer specific? Why Is 1 inch optimal? Have you tried other heights? How did that go?
1 inch will not raise any suspision at all but it makes you taller
The material is the reason for the smell

• +1
Reactions: I Needed An Alt
1 inch will not raise any suspision at all but it makes you taller
The material is the reason for the smell
Can they be washed?

• +1
Do they still stink after?
Nah ofc not also wash feet and change socks more often if they think in the first place your problem is dirty feet or socks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
Nah ofc not also wash feet and change socks more often if they think in the first place your problem is dirty feet or socks
Could you try it with 2 inch? One inch gains are pointless tbh. No point going from 5'5 manlet to a 5'6 one.

• +1
Lifts over 1cm Are an absolute cope. Never seen a video where someone is walking with 4cm lifts.

Its never gonna happen. You Will Look like a retard

Could you try it with 2 inch? One inch gains are pointless tbh. No point going from 5'5 manlet to a 5'6 one.
2 inches is too suspicious man you gotta think more hypothetically. 1 Inch changes how people perceive you height wise but raises no suspicion, anything more than one inch raises suspicion

2 inches is too suspicious man you gotta think more hypothetically. 1 Inch changes how people perceive you height wise but raises no suspicion, anything more than one inch raises suspicion
High tops like Jordans or Converses + Trousers covering your ankles can be combined to make it less obvious right?

• +1
High tops like Jordans or Converses + Trousers covering your ankles can be combined to make it less obvious right?
Yeah it would but the people you know would notice you growing two inches overnight man,
I waited for a whole vacation to use my one inch lifts so that my growth would be unsuspicious

Yeah it would but the people you know would notice you growing two inches overnight man,
I waited for a whole vacation to use my one inch lifts so that my growth would be unsuspicious
One inch after one vacation. 2 inch after the other. Seems legit right?