what are the best oral supplment for height?

N

nosemaxxing

Bronze
are there some of oral heightmax supplment? or are they all bullshit?

Images 6 25

Images 6 24

@Chadeep and @volcelfatcel can vouch for this amazing product

• JFL
Reactions: ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 17763 and 13 others
but only up to 45 years old? fuckkkkk, im 60 my growth plates are still open tho.
A famous user here recalled his 39 year old mother growing 3 inches in height, youโ€™ll be fine

• JFL
Reactions: Need2Ascend, ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL, Preoximerianas and 4 others
They dont work boyoboyo

If your growth plates are open
  • AIs (to keep your growth plates open longer)
  • HGH, MK-677, GH releasing peptides.... (for supraphysiological IGF-1 and GH levels)
that's about it tbh

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19062, ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL and FreakkForLife
orally well from most important to less important mk677 aromasin k2 d3 glucosamine chrondroitin huperzineA SAM-e MSM colostrum

drink alot of milk too a gallon a day wouldn't be a bad idea

orally well from most important to less important mk677 aromasin k2 d3 glucosamine chrondroitin huperzineA SAM-e MSM colostrum

drink alot of milk too a gallon a day wouldn't be a bad idea
doesnt milk do bad for testosterone and shit?

''Doctor Ray Peat said that he grew about an inch and a half when he was in his 40s using about 10mg DHEA daily''

• JFL
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2 and Elvisandreaa
If your growth plates are open
  • AIs (to keep your growth plates open longer)
  • HGH, MK-677, GH releasing peptides.... (for supraphysiological IGF-1 and GH levels)
that's about it tbh
all of them are injectable right?

doesnt milk do bad for testosterone and shit?
no it's a big misconception he main estrogen present in milk is estrone sulfate it's not bioavailable and let's say you drank two gallons of milk a day it would only amount to 1% of your natural estrogen production

milk is a superfood if you don't drink milk you're never going to make it there is no way around it

• +1
Reactions: Kroker and FreakkForLife
no it's a big misconception he main estrogen present in milk is estrone sulfate it's not bioavailable and let's say you drank two gallons of milk a day it would only amount to 1% of your natural estrogen production

milk is a superfood if you don't drink milk you're never going to make it there is no way around it
thx going to drink milk more often, i thought it would be bad for estrogens,

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
Nicotine and HGH

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
People had success with d-glucosamin.

The only non-surgical heightmax

2799144 IMG 20220125 234149

But even it aint enough sometimes :feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: MulattoTrenMaxxer
Why nicotine ?
aromatase inhibitor it decreases estrogen, estrogen promotes the closing of growth plates

he was probably half joking tho there are better options

• +1
Reactions: Cope>rope
Aromatase inhibitors
Ah understood. I saw some posts here saying that aromastase inhibitor makes you bald faster, that's true? Are there any other risks as well? I will start using

Igf1 lr3,a form of igf1.
Igf1 Is what makes us taller
do you have any guide to using hgh and igf-1? how much should i use? I've seen some types of igf-1 that appear to be oral and spray, are these products legit or pure cope? send me some links to buy this

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
do you have any guide to using hgh and igf-1? how much should i use? I've seen some types of igf-1 that appear to be oral and spray, are these products legit or pure cope? send me some links to buy this
Pm me

Ah understood. I saw some posts here saying that aromastase inhibitor makes you bald faster, that's true? Are there any other risks as well? I will start using
If you block aromatase, you'll end up with more testosterone in the body, which can get converted into DHT. so yea, hair loss is a risk. My bad for the double reply