What are the best phone apps for monitoring your time on it to limit your time on it?

Littleboy

Littleboy

Gold
In conjunction with how to combat LDARing as well. Goes hand in hand.

I've got Zen, moment, FOMO & some tree or forest planting app.

To me using ones phone excessively goes hand in hand with being an Incel. It's like our portal into the world. Say like the beast in beauty & the beast using that mirror to view the outside world. Combined with circumstantial depression it's a displacement activity. Now to wean myself off of it.

Can I just say thank you to the mods for creating this "success & power" sub forum.

I am sorry you got no reply

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: karbo, HighIQcel, Deleted member 5683 and 3 others
Just find something to do (which does not require your phone) and stick to it.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Just find something to do (which does not require your phone) and stick to it.
Right
Inels want to stop being inels but don't want to change their habits

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
It’s called get an iPhone

In conjunction with how to combat LDARing as well. Goes hand in hand.

I've got Zen, moment, FOMO & some tree or forest planting app.

To me using ones phone excessively goes hand in hand with being an Incel. It's like our portal into the world. Say like the beast in beauty & the beast using that mirror to view the outside world. Combined with circumstantial depression it's a displacement activity. Now to wean myself off of it.

Can I just say thank you to the mods for creating this "success & power" sub forum.
try stay focused app. Another is rescue time which works on PC as well not sure if you can limit time there but it will give you a nice breakdown on where you waste time with graphs and shit.

discipline

• So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot
If you have android, StayFree is a good app

Buy a kindle, reading books is the best change ive done since lockdown started. Watching stuff on my phone and tv shows have started to bore me.

Look at your neck posture in the mirror

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5683