What are the best places to slay?

org3cel.RR

org3cel.RR

Equinox
Im not talking about places like thailand where men are short, but rather cities that have plenty of good nightclubs, Im thinking of travelling to some city for a week or so, I have no ideas, any thoughs on the best cities that i could visit?
Mumbai=DNR
Taggs:
@wastedspermcel
@PsychoH
@PsychoDsk
@castizo
@MA_ascender
@Zeta
@Clavicular
@halloweed

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel, castizo, uksucks and 1 other person
No place, really. If you're ugly here, you'll be ugly everywhere.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, halloweed and org3cel.RR
roblox

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, VHD, sbrbrz777 and 1 other person
No place, really. If you're ugly here, you'll be ugly everywhere.
True, but its a little weird to cold approach on the streets, nightclubs and partys is much better

Im not talking about places like thailand where men are short, but rather cities that have plenty of good nightclubs, Im thinking of travelling to some city for a week or so, I have no ideas, any thoughs on the best cities that i could visit?
Mumbai=DNR
Taggs:
@wastedspermcel
@PsychoH
@PsychoDsk
@castizo
@MA_ascender
@Zeta
@Clavicular
@halloweed
Idk im virgin lol.:forcedsmile:

• So Sad
Reactions: org3cel.RR
I do know best place to LTR which is either the park or the library. That’s where all the innocent non slut girls are at.

• +1
I do know best place to LTR which is either the park or the library. That’s where all the innocent non slut girls are at.
They are ugly tho

• +1
Reactions: castizo
cemeteries

Mumbai=DNR
Taggs:
@wastedspermcel
@PsychoH
@PsychoDsk
@castizo
@MA_ascender
@Zeta
@Clavicular
@halloweed
if u came to oslo i could show u around if u want

• Woah
Mumbai=DNR
Taggs:
@wastedspermcel
@PsychoH
@PsychoDsk
@castizo
@MA_ascender
@Zeta
@Clavicular
@halloweed
Moscow
St Petersburg
Minsk
Belgrade
Medellin
Rio de Janeiro
Buenos Aires
Chisinau

• Love it
if u came to oslo i could show u around if u want
Norway is a dream, im going there this winter probabily january man, ill let you know if I go to Oslo

• Woah
Reactions: castizo
  • +1
capitals of major rich european countries

• Love it
Amsterdam red district

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: org3cel.RR and uksucks
Portugal

Portugal man, its almost impossible to even rain during the day lol, only sometimes at night, and yes it would be awesome to play in the snow man
I went and it was full of Germans
Fuck that

• +1
Portugal

Portugal man, its almost impossible to even rain during the day lol, only sometimes at night, and yes it would be awesome to play in the snow man

• +1
any german or dutch city cause prostitution is legal

• +1
Mumbai=DNR
Taggs:
@wastedspermcel
@PsychoH
@PsychoDsk
@castizo
@MA_ascender
@Zeta
@Clavicular
@halloweed
If your atleast mtn and nt and go to any club in the West then there’s a good chance you’ll slay

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back