Kraken
title

• +1
Reactions: YoungChadcel
bump

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875
i heard some people say MK 667 is cope and makes u bloated

these drugs all have vastly different purposes. cardarine is for cardio performance not muscle mass. depends on your goals but wouldnt touch rad or lgd yet
sarms increase facial masculinity

• JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 4577, JustBeCurry and 1 other person
I grew an inch and a half with MK 677 in 3 weeks. Not cope if your growth plates are open and eating 3000 calories a day.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5608, NarcyChadlite, Good_Little_Goy and 2 others
Don’t touch any but maybe cardarine. Basically you will fuck your endocrine system if you take sarms, and mk677 is the fucking worst HGH secretagogue and it doesn’t even increase igf-1 (the shit you actually need).

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 5875
Don’t touch any but maybe cardarine. Basically you will fuck your endocrine system if you take sarms, and mk677 is the fucking worst HGH secretagogue and it doesn’t even increase igf-1 (the shit you actually need).
brutal are you shore

I grew an inch and a half with MK 677 in 3 weeks. Not cope if your growth plates are open and eating 3000 calories a day.
how much do you take

Who told you m677 doesn’t increase igf-1?

Don’t touch sarms, rad and lgd will suppress you hard. If you truly are a subhuman go test 250 mg

Are you trolling? This is major lifefuel if true.

Studies cunt
what studies?

"Administration of MK-677 25 mg resulted in a 60.1% increase in serum IGF-1 levels at 6 weeks and a 72.9% increase at 12 months."

"The primary results, except for BMD, are provided for month 12. MK-677, with or without alendronate, increased insulin-like growth factor I levels from baseline (39% and 45%; P < 0.05 vs. placebo)"

"Large increases in serum levels of IGF-1 and IGFBP-5 and a transient increase in serum IGFBP-4 were found."

none of these I suppose

what studies?

"Administration of MK-677 25 mg resulted in a 60.1% increase in serum IGF-1 levels at 6 weeks and a 72.9% increase at 12 months."

"The primary results, except for BMD, are provided for month 12. MK-677, with or without alendronate, increased insulin-like growth factor I levels from baseline (39% and 45%; P < 0.05 vs. placebo)"

"Large increases in serum levels of IGF-1 and IGFBP-5 and a transient increase in serum IGFBP-4 were found."

none of these I suppose
Yeah if you actually understand data those increases are not significant. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6240568/

Yeah if you actually understand data those increases are not significant. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6240568/
Lmao in rats maybe

im providing human studies

"MK-677, with or without alendronate, increased insulin-like growth factor I levels from baseline (39% and 45%; P < 0.05 vs. placebo)"

please tell me how they're misinterpreting their data, especially testing the significance jfl

Lmao in rats maybe

im providing human studies

"MK-677, with or without alendronate, increased insulin-like growth factor I levels from baseline (39% and 45%; P < 0.05 vs. placebo)"

please tell me how they're misinterpreting their data, especially testing the significance jfl
The data is misinterpreted, the percentage increase isn’t high enough to have a large effect on height growth.

MK-677 Can also exacerbate gyno so be careful if you have preexisting lumps

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
The data is misinterpreted, the percentage increase isn’t high enough to have a large effect on height growth.
Height growth yes, its bs for that but you were saying it doesn’t increase igf-1 when it clearly does.

theyre not misinterpreting anything, they were looking at it as a treatment for osteoporosis, nothing to do with height growth idk why youre bringing that up.

they tested to see if the increase in igf-1 levels between the mk-677 standalone group and the placebo were significant at a 5% level and they were, theres no room for misinterpreting there, it increases igf.

Height growth yes, its bs for that but you were saying it doesn’t increase igf-1 when it clearly does.

theyre not misinterpreting anything, they were looking at it as a treatment for osteoporosis, nothing to do with height growth idk why youre bringing that up.

they tested to see if the increase in igf-1 levels between the mk-677 standalone group and the placebo were significant at a 5% level and they were, theres no room for misinterpreting there, it increases igf.
I never said they where misinterpreting, you are. By all means take it for osteoporosis but I’m pretty sure you where recommending it for height growth as this is what the thread is about

• Hmm...
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
I never said they where misinterpreting, you are. By all means take it for osteoporosis but I’m pretty sure you where recommending it for height growth as this is what the thread is about
I'm literally not interpreting anything, just repeating what the researchers are saying in different terms.
I never recommended mk667 for height growth, this thread is not about height growth, OP seems to want to take sarms for facial masculinity and thinks mk677 is a sarm.

I'm literally not interpreting anything, just repeating what the researchers are saying in different terms.
I never recommended mk667 for height growth, this thread is not about height growth, OP seems to want to take sarms for facial masculinity and thinks mk677 is a sarm.
Mk677 does nothing but add water and maybe slightly aid in sleep. Might give u some nice tits too since it increases prolactin almost as much as igf-1. https://asbmr.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1359/jbmr.1999.14.7.1182 plus this increase is more likely to Effect you than the slight igf-1 boost. Mk677 is massive cope and might only be useful when used with cjc-1295 DAC as it will make mk have stronger pulses

• +1
Reactions: Madness