What are the best shoe lifts/how much height is acceptable to fraud?

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
I've taken the heightpill and have decided on buying lifts. I stand at 165cm (5'5) and think going to 5'7 is ideal for me. Any taller and it might look weird. I am stumped on which shoe lifts to get, can anyone give any suggestions?

@Predeterminism @Chinacurry @Chadethnic101 @manlet cUnt @MANLETprettyBOY @ManletBlackcel @manletcel @inferiorpispot234

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 14693 and 2 others
nigga its over

• So Sad
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
  • Woah
fucking finally

what changed?

also would ever consider LL?
My height is too much of a failio tbh. My face isn't even that bad, I am gymcelling too. LL is a bit too extreme rn, I want to try lifts and see how that goes first

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
My height is too much of a failio tbh. My face isn't even that bad, I am gymcelling too. LL is a bit too extreme rn, I want to try lifts and see how that goes first
yeah u could pull off 5'7 with gymcelled body and everything else in place

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and FailedNormieManlet
Tallmenshoes.com. Anything above 2 inches is very noticeable irl.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, Warlow and 1 other person
just get any 2 inchers tbh. and some taller shoes and trousers that cover ankle
I have a pair of docs which give me 1.5 inch height boost and af1s which give like 1.2 inch height boost. With my docs, I feel like a normal height tbh and people think I'm 5'7. Idk if getting a 2 inch boost from lifts is worth it though. I get a bit apprehensive too, cuz I heard they are uncomfortable

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
I agree, I have 5'7 friend and I look about the same as him when I wear doc martens. But my docs have a thick heel anyways and it won't look exactly weird if I appear 5'8 in them. But i want to fraud to 5'7 in air forces

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
I have a pair of docs which give me 1.5 inch height boost and af1s which give like 1.2 inch height boost. With my docs, I feel like a normal height tbh and people think I'm 5'7. Idk if getting a 2 inch boost from lifts is worth it though. I get a bit apprehensive too, cuz I heard they are uncomfortable
worth the uncomfort. just wear when meeting girls.

• Woah
hold up, u wear this shit?
doc martens

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, Repentsinner, currylightskin and 3 others
It depends how much you go out without shoes. Buy lifts and shoes that make you taller

The £2 black and red ones on aliexpress bhai

I wear Jordan's with 2 inch lifts

3 inches total and you can barely tell. Why stop at 2 inches Mr. Normie?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
Stay with the 2 inches anything over is gonna look obvious asf

• +1

This.

Remember you only get around 2/3 of the advertised height boost as actual height. So look for something with like 7/8cm boost.

I wear conzuri
81iZabiBDwL._AC_UL1500_.jpg
Advertised at 6cm/2.4inches but really give more like 1.5inches. But they can be worn with shorts so i use em alot.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Jason Voorhees and FailedNormieManlet
I would say the most you can get out of liftmaxing is just about 2" to 2.3-2.4"(5-6cm) of combined shoe+lift height.
Here's 2 examples:
I have a pair of 270s(1.33" height) when combined with a small 0.8" lift(it compresses to about 0.6") give me almost 2 inches, which is a very nice boost. If you put a bigger lift(let's say 1.2") your foot will stick out and it will look bad.

You can however use a 1.2" lift for a pair of boots( I have a Docs pair that I wear always when its autumn+winter) that give me a 1.5" shoe + 0.8-0.9" lift boost which give you a total of almost 6cm, which is also very nice but you obv can't wear this shit during the warmer half of the year.

You can forget about using clown tier elevator boots/shoes that give you 3" and above, you will look pathetic and walk like a faggot AND the most important part is that they look like shit, it's not worth it.

• +1