What are the best study drugs?

jaw_is_law

jaw_is_law

Im a Hook-nosed jew with a 200 IQ
no bullshit, just tell me what nootropics and study drug stacks I should be taking.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
no bullshit, just tell me what nootropics and study drug stacks I should be taking.
Not necessary. Just start studying early and aim for 1-2 hours per day.

If you leave it to last minute and end up having to cram 8-12 hours per day its over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22611

If you leave it to last minute and end up having to cram 8-12 hours per day its over
I have a low IQ and low attention span plus I have autism and ADHD

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 1851 and Danish_Retard
Adderal/ritalin. A HS classmate of mine bought some from some guy that had ADD and was selling his perscription meds. Claimed it worked very well for him and gave him theh concentration and attention span to study for hours without break/distraction. This was the guy that had shit grades and almost failed his grade multiple years in a row + is barely present in class. Very low attention span and concentration ability in general so if it worked for him it will definitely work for you. I wouldn't know how you would get the good stuff without perscription tho

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 15854 and 1 other person
nvm i am readingcel and didn't see that you have adhd so you probably already take this.

I have a low IQ and low attention span plus I have autism and ADHD
That's just copes westerners come up with. I bet if you went to Africa and got beaten when you didn't study, all of your adhd and autism bullshit would disappear

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: neverchadlite, poopoohead, Deleted member 22611 and 6 others
That's just copes westerners come up with. I bet if you went to Africa and got beaten when you didn't study, all of your adhd and autism bullshit would disappear
third worlders being tards and beating their kids doesnt mean add and autism dont exist and dont seriously influence academic performance

Modafinil, hands down. Very low risk profile and great benefits. No risk of withdrawal for example.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Modafinil, hands down. Very low risk profile and great benefits. No risk of withdrawal for example.
Modafinil is only good if you don't want to sleep other than that it is useless

Adderall mogs

• +1
Reactions: studymaxxer, BigBundaSlapper and Ceo of cope
third worlders being tards and beating their kids doesnt mean add and autism dont exist and dont seriously influence academic performance
I'm not a believer tbh. I think everyone faces the same mental barriers when tasked with doing something that they dont want to do. It's just some people overcome it and stay strong, whilst others have copes like "muh adhd"

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Modafinil is only good if you don't want to sleep other than that it is useless

Adderall mogs

Actually decided not to sleep this night while currently on 200mg. Better than coffein for this purpose imo.

But no, you can easily sleep the day you take it if you do it right, but you have to use it early in the morning. Compared to Amphetamines, Modafinil has a very long half life.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
combo modafinil+5g creatine bad for health but this shit works wonders

• +1
isnt that a long term effect compared to modafinil which acts in a short period?
no its short term you need to consume 5g daily
how can your body make ATP if there is no building blocks
its just like caffeine but better

adderall, vyvanse, ritalin, 2-fma, 3-fma, concerta

I have 12 hours of school a day, by the end of it I'm literally destroyed, studying less with more focus mogs

What subjects u study
Math, English, Portuguese (grammar, books..) chemistry, physics, biology, history, geography, sociology, and philosophy

For electives, I take linear programming and applied math (over)

My school always sends people to the best colleges here and internationals tho

I legit go to the gym almost every day even though I'm dying, that's discipline

• +1
My school always sends people to the best colleges here and internationals tho
What do you want to do with your life? Do you want to go to college? Which college do you want to go to? Are you gonna try ivymaxx

Y
What do you want to do with your life? Do you want to go to college? Which college do you want to go to? Are you gonna try ivymaxx
Yo mb, I was having lunch and just came back

Initially, when high school started, my plan was to study abroad in the US, but my grades are pretty bad atm so I am probably not even gonna apply. My current plan is to get into the best college in my country which arguably isn't the hardest thing ever, study business/economics, and get a job at an investment bank or something like that. If I can work online, I will move to SEA as it is pretty dangerous in my country, quality of life is shit here and i can JBWmaxx there

• +1
I'm not a believer tbh. I think everyone faces the same mental barriers when tasked with doing something that they dont want to do. It's just some people overcome it and stay strong, whilst others have copes like "muh adhd"
@jaw_is_law obviously has depression/anxiety not adhd. Its different than general work ethic deficiency anyone can have.
The best "study drug" is SSRIs and anxiety therapy

Copious amounts of black coffee and nicotine

Fasted coffee goated

Using modafinil 200mg for work and study for almost 1.5 years from highstreetpharma and that shit really hits

Actually decided not to sleep this night while currently on 200mg. Better than coffein for this purpose imo.

But no, you can easily sleep the day you take it if you do it right, but you have to use it early in the morning. Compared to Amphetamines, Modafinil has a very long half life.
Does it help with studying?

And academia in general

Ritalin/caffeine.

Adderall is better but you can get addicted pretty easily its basically meth and it feels amazing.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad