what are the best supplements for someone with slight anxiety?

C

CyprusGD

Banned
have a presentation coming up this week. whats a good supplement that i can get from my local walmart or walgreen that can remove anxiety? Please help

have a presentation coming up this week. whats a good supplement that i can get from my local walmart or walgreen that can remove anxiety? Please help
If you suffer from anxiety and high inhib, why are you studying a course or working a job which requires that you be confident and give presentations? This is not gonna work out long term

• +1
Reactions: Nims
If you suffer from anxiety and high inhib, why are you studying a course or working a job which requires that you be confident and give presentations? This is not gonna work out long term
im doing engineering but the class im presenting for is a core class required when ur taking engineering. youre almost always gonna give a presentation no matter what job u do my guy.

Nicotine gum, its easily obtainable in almost all supermarkets. I use it myself after being recommended it by Rabid, it has helped me significantly with anxiety and frauding being NT.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
Nicotine gum, its easily obtainable in almost all supermarkets. I use it myself after being recommended it by Rabid, it has helped me significantly with anxiety and frauding being NT.
nicorrete gum? Im 17, is that allowed?

im doing engineering but the class im presenting for is a core class required when ur taking engineering.
oh fair enough. everyone is probably a subhuman rice or pajeet in that course so dont worry bro.

oh fair enough. everyone is probably a subhuman rice or pajeet in that course so dont worry bro.
its filled with girls, and a few short white guys and one black football player. Theres a woman there who has two kids and one woman with a thick nigerian accent. I wish it was just pajeets my man

I mean on the box it says don't use if under 12. So I think you will be fine.

Propanalol works well at stopping anxious feelings from building. Easy to be prescribed.

ill be done with the presentation by the time that shit arrives.
Should have been more prepared boyo 😢.

Maybe go into a local store and buy some. I don't think you need to be over 18 to buy gum, if you do don't you have a friend over 18 that could buy it?

Should have been more prepared boyo 😢.

Maybe go into a local store and buy some. I don't think you need to be over 18 to buy gum, if you do don't you have a friend over 18 that could buy it?
What about ashwaghanda?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19294
Propanalol works well at stopping anxious feelings from building. Easy to be prescribed.
My thing is on Friday. Don’t know if I have time. Any other stuff? Like something I can get from Walmart

My thing is on Friday. Don’t know if I have time. Any other stuff? Like something I can get from Walmart
You would get it after a 15 minute consultation. But if you cant get an appointment maybe try rescue remedy? Probably placebo but might do something.

• +1
Reactions: Nims
You would get it after a 15 minute consultation. But if you cant get an appointment maybe try rescue remedy? Probably placebo but might do something.
isnt that for animals?

rescue remedy
I've used that and Im almost 90% sure its a placebo, maybe its not but it basically did nothing for me even after taking like 10 sprays. If you have too Friday op that nicorrett will come from amazon before then and that stuff will show you noticeable improvements. If you cant get ahold of that maybe try alcohol to lower inhib.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19066
isnt that for animals?
No, they have human ones and pet ones.

Just make sure it doesn't say pet on the box. But tbh It wont do you any harm if you take the pet one instead I would just up the dosage signifcantly.

isnt that for animals?
Its anti anxiety as it lowers adrenaline response to stressful situations. Would basically disable the possibility of you having a panic attack in front of all those people.

• +1
Reactions: CyprusGD
Have a drink or two before class unironically

Hit the gym right before your presentation. Helps relieve stress
can I do it early in the morning rather than right before? also any good supplements for it?

Its anti anxiety as it lowers adrenaline response to stressful situations. Would basically disable the possibility of you having a panic attack in front of all those people.
and i can get it from my local walmart or something?

Yeah, most likely.
Thanks. Yeah cuz every time I’m about to do a presentation my heart beats really fast but then calms down. It’s an annoying feeling that I want to remove completely

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19066
L-Theanine, Ashwaghanda, GABA supplement, CBD/CBG oil|

get amazon prime bro u can get next day delivery

• +1
Ashwagandha is amazing ngl.

• +1
L-Theanine, Ashwaghanda, GABA supplement, CBD/CBG oil|

get amazon prime bro u can get next day delivery
Let’s say I can’t get them all and I can only get one. What’s the most effective one for it out of this list?

Let’s say I can’t get them all and I can only get one. What’s the most effective one for it out of this list?
bruh are u broke or something 😭

just tell me which one bro
CBD oil, get whatever is the highest mg, and take it sublingually (under your tongue) hold it there and try to aim for 20 minutes, you can tap out earlier but generally 20 minutes is when almost everything is absorbed

Niggas are really trying to get people hooked on nicotine

• +1
Propranolol is the only drug that helps with this (or benzos/alcohol, but they impact cognition so not worth during a presentation), ignore all the other bullshit posted above

Propranolol is the only drug that helps with this (or benzos/alcohol, but they impact cognition so not worth during a presentation), ignore all the other bullshit posted above
How is ashwaghanda, l theanine, GABA, CBD oil and rescue remedy bullshit?

Nigga balls

How is ashwaghanda, l theanine, GABA, CBD oil and rescue remedy bullshit?
Using psychoactive substances for a presentation is a bad idea, because they will impact your behaviour and memory. Trust me I've done zillions of presentations during college and tried it all. This works the best. You need a non-selective beta blocker (selective Beta-1 like metropolol will not work, you need to block Beta-2 as well which propranolol does), to block the peripheral manifestations of anxiety: trembling, tachycardia, voice cracking, sweating. Once you block this, the positive feedback loop you create in your brain will take care of it.

Using psychoactive substances for a presentation is a bad idea, because they will impact your behaviour and memory. Trust me I've done zillions of presentations during college and tried it all. This works the best. You need a non-selective beta blocker (selective Beta-1 like metropolol will not work, you need to block Beta-2 as well which propranolol does), to block the peripheral manifestations of anxiety: trembling, tachycardia, voice cracking, sweating. Once you block this, the positive feedback loop you create in your brain will take care of it.
Ok so two questions:

1. What do you think I should use?
2. What’re your thoughts on phenibut? Should I use it

300mg of pregabalin + 100mg of modafinil

What about phenibut?

What about phenibut?
Again, it will lower ur inhib like benzos/alcohol, but at the cost of influencing your behaviour & memory

• +1
beta blockers are the most common way for people to overcome anxiety. Very common among classical musicians to use them before an important performance.

• +1
Testosterone enanthate

• +1
Again, it will lower ur inhib like benzos/alcohol, but at the cost of influencing your behaviour & memory
So I should use beta blockers?

Ok another two things,

1.propanol only works for the physical symptoms of anxiety, it doesnt do anything for ur mental state

2. what about tramadol?