What are the best ways to off yourself without a gun and as painless as possible

imthesupremecel

imthesupremecel

Just a guy
Maybe od is the way to go because you can take a few codeine pills and go to sleep and die pretty peacefully. Maybe even oding on fent it happens so fast the users still have the needle in their arm. Or maybe jump infront of a train but imo thats pretty shitty because you lay there and realize that its over

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, 14vic, sigma ✰ and 1 other person
Noble gas poisoning, sodium nitrite poisoning, decapitation by putting your neck on a train track, jumping from a very tall building

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: iblamehamza, watah, sigma ✰ and 1 other person
Noble gas poisoning, sodium nitrite poisoning, decapitation by putting your neck on a train track, jumping from a very tall building
make them more comfortable and enjoyable by being high

• +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill and IAMNOTANINCEL
Maybe od is the way to go because you can take a few codeine pills and go to sleep and die pretty peacefully. Maybe even oding on fent it happens so fast the users still have the needle in their arm. Or maybe jump infront of a train but imo thats pretty shitty because you lay there and realize that its over
Fentanyl cheap and accessible doesn’t take a lot

• +1
Reactions: sigma ✰ and imthesupremecel
probs drugs
fent

• So Sad
Reactions: imthesupremecel
why?
it triggers pleasure receptors
and slows down your systems till you die
Agree, especially since it happens so fast its just a mild discomfort until its all over

• +1
Reactions: sigma ✰
why?
it triggers pleasure receptors
and slows down your systems till you die
if u say so but what’s ur reason to rope anyways

• +1
if u say so but what’s ur reason to rope anyways
i hate myself
but im not sure i wanna rope yet
holding out for genetic engineering to pull me out of my subhumanity

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah and imthesupremecel
i hate myself
Y genetic engineering when there’s lefort 3 bhai

• JFL
i hate myself
Post your face

• So Sad
a question many have asked😪

• +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel
no

im saying i wont ever post my face bhai
maybe if i ascend to cl
Ok I will use imagination.

I picture you looking something like this bhai

Attachments

• IMG_4025.png
    IMG_4025.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ascension and sigma ✰
Step 1. Light a fire in your house.

Step 2. Close all the windows and doors so that no oxygen can enter.

Step 3. Die of carbon monoxide poisoning.

You'll fall asleep and die no pain involved.

• Woah
Nothing unless you're nuked or die from painkiller or poisonous gas , the brain's still active even after you shoot it , why do you think people that get headshotted can still be saved?

• +1
Reactions: watah
Nothing unless you're nuked or die from painkiller or poisonous gas , the brain's still active even after you shoot it , why do you think people that get headshotted can still be saved?
if you shoot right into the brain stem
if you shoot other parts you might live

• +1
Reactions: KT-34
if you shoot right into the brain stem
if you shoot other parts you might live
You're still gonna live for atleast a few seconds, and since your brain is getting scrambled there's no telling what you might see before you die

That's why I think the best death is being nuked

• Woah
You're still gonna live for atleast a few seconds, and since your brain is getting scrambled there's no telling what you might see before you die

That's why I think the best death is being nuked
nuke is burnt skin peeling away then death
fent>>

nuke is burnt skin peeling away then death
fent>>
Nuked when close to the bomb is the perfect death, you won't even feel a thing, the speed of the nuclear fireball is 1000 m/s, the speed of pain signals is 60 m/s

• +1
https://******************.net/threads/guns-firearms-megathread.9042/

• JFL
Nuked when close to the bomb is the perfect death, you won't even feel a thing, the speed of the nuclear fireball is 1000 m/s, the speed of pain signals is 60 m/s
true

but nobody is really nuking rn cuz of mutual assured destruction
and then you would have to drive/run to the landing site to be hit perfectly
if you dont get there in time you will suffer of radiation poisioning and heat and then feel pain and die

Pussy

I'm anti suicide, but why does it matter to suffer for a few seconds when there are people who suffer for years and are able to endure it?

You're right about being afraid of seeing something though, cause you'll definitely see the Angel of Death and if you kill yourself in sin, he won't tell you: "don't be afraid", he will brutally torment you, it'll be more frightening than a bad DMT trip or whatever psychedelic drug you can think of. 💀

Don't fuck around :ogre: