What are the biggest halos to have as a man?

D

Deleted member 18515

Bronze
Title. (don't say height that shits only a falio mainly if sub 5'7 )

The biggest one, not discussed enough here is:
Wolf Of Wall Street Fun GIF

:feelshehe:

• +1
Reactions: hastati, nastynas, Survivor95 and 4 others
don't say height that shits only a falio mainly if sub 5'7
NOT IN A NODRIC COUNTRY,

where 75% of females are 170cm+.

And if you are SHORTER THAN A FEMALE,
Rope Hanging GIF by GritTV

PS. I am barely coping with 5'9.5... My friend 5'7 is on a suicide watch, has to Tinder-date in St. Petersburg... :feelsrope:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 18568, Bitchwhipper2 and 5 others
Jaw

• +1
Reactions: Asocial
Eye area + height

Being good looking

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 18568, BaldingBabyFace and 2 others
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16380
fat bank account and status. aside from that swag is the biggest halo. too many corny stiff ass mofos here.

• +1
fat bank account and status. aside from that swag is the biggest halo. too many corny stiff ass mofos here.
no fat bank account for your subhuman genes

• +1
Reactions: chigoha and Hipcel
no fat bank account for your subhuman genes
Rockstar lifestyle might not give up
Wake up everyday next to different bitches

Rockstar lifestyle might not give up
Wake up everyday next to different bitches
Still doesnt matter, you will be going insane and wont experience no happiness.

The world is all about genetics its everything about you, money is something that isnt you and no matter how much you have you wont be able to change your genes. Which is why its so dark and fucked why do you think celebrities go crazy? they get so old and realize they will be dying soon, so old that they get ugly and weak. They realize there is nothing they can do about it, which causes insanity. Fake lifestyles, money, expensive things but no genetics, nothing about you.

• +1
Reactions: racoon4 and A23ghskung
hair, eyes, dick

The world is all about genetics its everything about you, money is something that isnt you and no matter how much you have you wont be able to change your genes. Which is why its so dark and fucked why do you think celebrities go crazy? they get so old and realize they will be dying soon, so old that they get ugly and weak. They realize there is nothing they can do about it, which causes insanity. Fake lifestyles, money, expensive things but no genetics, nothing about you.
Can you go deeper ab genetics vs acquired wealth (money, status). Why do celebrities or rappers do drugs and or become depressed when they have everything going for themselves ??

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy
Can you go deeper ab genetics vs acquired wealth (money, status). Why do celebrities or rappers do drugs and or become depressed when they have everything going for themselves ??
First everything is going for them, they become so fucking rich they buy expensive things, cars, clothing, items, medicine, drugs, peptides, HGH on and on. But years go past they become older and start looking ugly, older, and also have problems thinking. Then they slowly start to realize they are not the clothes they wear, not the cars they drive, not the items they wear, slowly start to realize the geneticspill and how over it is for them. They start to lose their sanity having so much fucking money and having tried everything but at the end not being able to change their genes, not being able to become younger, better looking and realizing that death is near and they cant do anything about it.

At the end no money can change you the player of the game.

Tell this to my 5'8" slayer friend.

Biggest halo is always type/or phenotype, no discussion about that.
if you got face to counteract your lack of height then 5 8 or even 5 7 is just fine, the problem is if you have a MTN or LTN face on a short body

if you got face to counteract your lack of height then 5 8 or even 5 7 is just fine, the problem is if you have a MTN or LTN face on a short body
yeah true tbh, but a LTN would still suck at 6'4", I know so many tall 30yo+ virgins here in Germany.

cope 5 7, 5 8 is still a failo, even 5 9
bro falio means like something huge that falios u being the statistical avg height is not rly considered a falio (irl) but i can agree ab 5'7

Tell this to my 5'8" slayer friend.

Biggest halo is always type/or phenotype, no discussion about that.
whats his face like just curious

That's such a fucking cope and you know it. Wouldn't expect anything else from an utter spastic like you anyways.

• +1
NOT IN A NODRIC COUNTRY,

where 75% of females are 170cm+.

And if you are SHORTER THAN A FEMALE,
Rope Hanging GIF by GritTV

PS. I am barely coping with 5'9.5... My friend 5'7 is on a suicide watch, has to Tinder-date in St. Petersburg... :feelsrope:
whats avg height there, over heres its 5'9

That's such a fucking cope and you know it. Wouldn't expect anything else from an utter spastic like you anyways.
i agree with you 100% he is so overboard lmaooo even if he looked like brad pitt he would cry and not enjoy life cus of 'flat cheekbones' or some dumb shit hes a moron

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
whats avg height there, over heres its 5'9
Average population height is pointless.

But WOMEN's average height is VERY on point. You take your own height, and compare to:

Women's average height in Finland and Sweden is 166cm and 170cm respectively.
Now, remove all women over 40 y.o.! (y)

And you will exactly have the average height of YOUNG women in Finland and Sweden of around 170 and maybe 174 cm respectively.

It is very plausible, since in my observation, probably 10% of women in Finland height-mog me. I am 177cm tall. :feelsrope:

• Woah
Reactions: Mewton
i feel like lack of height is the number one failo recognized by everyone in our bluepilled society, second is an awful nose or an awful bite, third is balding, but it usually applies to older guys only
bro falio means like something huge that falios u being the statistical avg height is not rly considered a falio (irl) but i can agree ab 5'7

• +1
You are a faggot kill yourself

strong beard none of that pube stuff, strong jawline, cheekbones obviously, thick eyebrows too and good frame obviously such as large clavicles and adding muscle to it, I mentioned more masculine halos imo rather than the more common hunter eyes but yeah I have noticed if you have either good colouring or better yet a mogger eye area where they are really deep set and hidden you dont need to leanmaxx honestly lmao still look half decent when fat and bloated

The absence of traumatic formative experience.

i feel like lack of height is the number one failo recognized by everyone in our bluepilled society, second is an awful nose or an awful bite, third is balding, but it usually applies to older guys only
what is an awful bite what does that mean can i see examples?

Physically without height: Hair, eyes, jaw, muscles

• +1
strong beard none of that pube stuff, strong jawline, cheekbones obviously, thick eyebrows too and good frame obviously such as large clavicles and adding muscle to it, I mentioned more masculine halos imo rather than the more common hunter eyes but yeah I have noticed if you have either good colouring or better yet a mogger eye area where they are really deep set and hidden you dont need to leanmaxx honestly lmao still look half decent when fat and bloated
show some good cheekbones

show some good cheekbones

Carlton Loth, if you look at him and see pics when he was younger he showed no signs of prominent cheekbones now look at him(I saw the younger pics/vids from compliations people make), his bones are hella prominent and idc if its because he is "shredded", cheekbones are cheekbones

Carlton Loth, if you look at him and see pics when he was younger he showed no signs of prominent cheekbones now look at him(I saw the younger pics/vids from compliations people make), his bones are hella prominent and idc if its because he is "shredded", cheekbones are cheekbones
maybe a lil too far away from avg

OP was looking for “biggest” halos. Jaws are complimented more than cheekbones on males.
true cheekbones dont matter theres hella attractive dudes and they all have diff types of cheekbones

true cheekbones dont matter theres hella attractive dudes and they all have diff types of cheekbones
Well they do matter, it’s just not that high up. A man can be deemed attractive with good jaw but average cheekbones.

List of halos:
-6'3" or above
-A10 eyes with solid dark ring for contrast
-North Atlantid phenotype
-Status (Insta clout, actor)
-Being lean (it's so rare it's actually a halo)
-Having a muscular physique

• +1
List of halos:
-6'3" or above
-A10 eyes with solid dark ring for contrast
-North Atlantid phenotype
-Status (Insta clout, actor)
-Being lean (it's so rare it's actually a halo)
-Having a muscular physique
personality?