What are the biggest looksmaxxing ascensions to this date?

dnrd

dnrd

Looks-pilled/NT-pilled
I can think of a few:
Orb
Amnesia
Salludon
Crisick

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
He didn’t post anywhere but my friend who went 3.5 to 5 PSL with Eppley with wraparound jaw and infraorbital/malar implants that got rid of his bug eyes, made him go from flat face to decent ogee curve, and massive jaw but not as wide as cheekbones. Before/after is shocking, he got 0 matches on tinder before and now gets 5-10 a day which you would expect from 5 PSL. Has a stacylite fiancé who he told about his surgery and actually was cool with it. Doesn’t hurt that he’s 6’3” either

Still convincing him to post online and show everyone that good implants on a non-recessed face, because he actually was forward grown except for upper maxilla, can make you chadlite. He refuses. But try to take my word for it. I’m only here because his transformation blackpilled me

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, lilhorizontal32, Gaia262 and 4 others
He didn’t post anywhere but my friend who went 3.5 to 5 PSL with Eppley with wraparound jaw and infraorbital/malar implants that got rid of his bug eyes, made him go from flat face to decent ogee curve, and massive jaw but not as wide as cheekbones. Before/after is shocking, he got 0 matches on tinder before and now gets 5-10 a day which you would expect from 5 PSL. Has a stacylite fiancé who he told about his surgery and actually was cool with it. Doesn’t hurt that he’s 6’3” either

Still convincing him to post online and show everyone that good implants on a non-recessed face, because he actually was forward grown except for upper maxilla, can make you chadlite. He refuses. But try to take my word for it. I’m only here because his transformation blackpilled me
I would love too see that, sounds insane

I would love too see that, sounds insane
He told me to stop asking him and made me swear not to post his after pictures, I have no before pictures since he deleted his old Instagram and I have none saved. Even if I did I wouldn’t post them I would ask him to do it himself

but yeah he actually had good features like eyes and nose and lips but they were gross and buggy and droopy because of lack of bone. Once he had bone it all tightened up and while he isn’t male model he has great SMV. Before he was only having sex and relationships with 4PSL girls now his fiancé is 5.5PSL

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: .👽. and JosephGarrot123
He told me to stop asking him and made me swear not to post his after pictures, I have no before pictures since he deleted his old Instagram and I have none saved. Even if I did I wouldn’t post them I would ask him to do it himself
fair enough, dont dox ur mate if he doesnt want to be... do you know of any other ascensions?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13409

72D74743 9CA1 4884 A6C8 CAB694D03ACD 2

IMG 20200628 100827

E04FDE4F CE21 4325 9988 A3F1D9B91E2D

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13137, Ryan and Deleted member 13409
fair enough, dont dox ur mate if he doesnt want to be... do you know of any other ascensions?
Honestly not really, most ascensions through implants don’t get posted online, since people who get two or more implants tend to have the biggest transformations and also want to hide the fact they got so much done. @Win200 is one of the few who actually posted his multiple implant results online. Almost nobody else ever has

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 11604
Honestly not really, most ascensions through implants don’t get posted online, since people who get two or more implants tend to have the biggest transformations and also want to hide the fact they got so much done. @Win200 is one of the few who actually posted his multiple implant results online. Almost nobody else ever has
his eyes are fucked and he looked uncanny tbh

• +1
Reactions: coolguy1
whats the first and last two guys called
The first guy got implants and the last guy got fillers, nosejob and contacts.

his eyes are fucked and he looked uncanny tbh
His eyes aren’t really his fault, there’s very little you can do to fix them

compared to his appearance before looksmaxxing he looks great now, he just has weird fillers that make him look gay and uncanny. His implants are actually very good and he went from flat faced and boneless to very robust and handsome, if you ignore the filler

What did the guy get with the beard @Preston

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
What did the guy get with the beard @Preston

Double jaw
Chin wing osteotomy
Upper blepharoplasty
Zygomatic sandwich osteotomy
Buccal fat removal
Hair transplant
Beard transplant
Jaw fillers

37F23432 6435 424C 99B1 5CA88326183D

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5180 and Elvisandreaa
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11604 and Jason Voorhees
@dnrd this one looks the most like what my friend did. This guy had the same face sag and perma bloat from bonelessness before and the way it tightened up after is identical to how my friend’s did.
fuark lifefuel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13409
fuark lifefuel
Yeah my friend’s transformation was 90% the same as this guy. He didn’t get as hunter of eyes after like this guy did but maybe this guy also got a canthoplasty and lower lid elevation or something. Implants alone won’t raise the eyelids that much, but they will raise them a few mm. The guy in that pic did more than just implants for his eyes.

but my friend did go from bug eyes to good eyes.

Yeah my friend’s transformation was 90% the same as this guy. He didn’t get as hunter of eyes after like this guy did but maybe this guy also got a canthoplasty and lower lid elevation or something. Implants alone won’t raise the eyelids that much, but they will raise them a few mm. The guy in that pic did more than just implants for his eyes.

but my friend did go from bug eyes to good eyes.
i doubt he got canthoplasty
they always look uncanny

Post @Win200 before ater please,
and also would you go for chin implant or chin wing if you had to choose? or something else.

TubofLard was decent, but prolly not the biggest

IMG 20200521 201644 319
20200530 041526
3B22EF29 D100 45CA 8CB0 56FAC0D6013F

26F5606B FC68 4D9A AB8C 4CFCF0612AE2
984AD9CD 4773 4317 AEE1 1E98FDD49A3A
D097DDF1 070B 49EE 9DFD 47531A852256
45423558 9751 4601 A4B6 B65B2CE95D3C
FEAFE23F 8159 4B94 BBE9 C3E369948595

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32, Elvisandreaa, kebabcoper and 1 other person

@FromNormietoChad

Bildschirmfoto 2021 08 17 um 200409

Bildschirmfoto 2021 08 17 um 200427
Bildschirmfoto 2021 08 17 um 200443
Bildschirmfoto 2021 08 17 um 200503

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, coolguy1, Constantin Denis and 1 other person
unironically @AcneScars had an insane ascension
he was 4.5psl pre puberty is 6.5 now indo nordic with high appeal

genuine chadpreet tbh

• JFL
Reactions: AcneScars
Double jaw
Chin wing osteotomy
Upper blepharoplasty
Zygomatic sandwich osteotomy
Buccal fat removal
Hair transplant
Beard transplant
Jaw fillers

View attachment 1274841
How do his zygos look so good after the ZSO?

I thought it was accepted on the forum that cheekbone osteotomies only look good on women, and that men should always go for custom infraorbital malar implants

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
unironically @AcneScars had an insane ascension
he was 4.5psl pre puberty is 6.5 now indo nordic with high appeal

genuine chadpreet tbh
Pics?

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
How do his zygos look so good after the ZSO?

I thought it was accepted on the forum that cheekbone osteotomies only look good on women, and that men should always go for custom infraorbital malar implants?
Feminine zygos>> no zygos

who is the last guy and do you know what he had done? other than hair and contacts
Fillers and nosejob

• +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
Feminine zygos>> no zygos
Imo his zygos looks good. Unless there’s something here I’m not seeing?

Also he didn’t post a frontal photo, I’m thinking it’s maybe because like you said he has feminine cheekbones/Apple cheek look

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and volcelfatcel
very impressive, infra implants and bleph?
nah weight loss, skin care, and neckmaxxing. And apparently tretinoin for undereyes.

It also just generally looks like he added mass to his face (on the zygos especially), which he attributes to some late puberty

• +1
Imo his zygos looks good. Unless there’s something here I’m not seeing?
Also he didn’t post a frontal photo, I’m thinking it’s maybe because like you said he has feminine cheekbones/Apple cheek look
He's posted his front before can't find them now but yes he cheekbones could be higher set and more angular. His cheekbones are too round

He's posted his front before can't find them now but yes he cheekbones could be higher set and more angular. His cheekbones are too round
Thanks for the info bro

Got suggested a cheekbone osteotomy by my bluepilled surgeon (and almost agreed to it) after seeing this guys frauded pics

Now time to start saving up for custom IOM implants :chad:

• +1
nah weight loss, skin care, and neckmaxxing. And apparently tretinoin for undereyes.

It also just generally looks like he added mass to his face (on the zygos especially), which he attributes to some late puberty
tretinoin for undereyes? Elab on that? Also how old was he in the before? He has a beard he looks like an adult there.

Last edited:
tretinoin for undereyes? Elab on that? Also how old was he in the before? He has a beard he looks like an adult in the before.
im assuming to remove the dark circles

• +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv and Jason Voorhees
tretinoin for undereyes? Elab on that? Also how old was he in the before? He has a beard he looks like an adult there.
He says he used tretinoin to remove the dark circles, but I think losing weight and just taking pictures in better lighting played equally important roles, if not bigger.

I honestly don’t know the timeline. I would guess 18-19 for the before cuz I remember him saying he was in med school. But who knows those could be older pics.

• +1
He says he used tretinoin to remove the dark circles, but I think losing weight and just taking pictures in better lighting played equally important roles, if not bigger.

I honestly don’t know the timeline. I would guess 18-19 for the before cuz I remember him saying he was in med school. But who knows those could be older pics.
i find it hard to believe it had that much change

• +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv
835438 5ad47ac864ef5d5e801abba05baa032c
->

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14543 and newperson