Deleted member 8583

Deleted member 8583

ice trae
no diet pills etc just blackpill me

clen + cardio + diet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8064 and Deleted member 7240
no diet pills etc just blackpill me
You can't actually starve yourself to 5% and still look aesthetic. The only way to look good at 5% is to eat like a fucking caveman for months and train for years.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5608
So many fucking retarded threats

Eat less and exercise fatty

• +1
Reactions: Kingston and Deleted member 8064
You can't actually starve yourself to 5% and still look aesthetic. The only way to look good at 5% is to eat like a fucking caveman for months and train for years.
no i mean lose 5% bf not get to 5% lol

• JFL
Reactions: Kingston
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
Literally eat less and do a lot of cardio + lift to maintain a bit of muscle at least

take 1gr DNP each day guarenteed 0.5kg fat loss a day, not even larping :forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Incoming
use scalpel to cut out the fat/self surgery

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8583
by having a good diet retard
ive used clen literally the strongest fat burner but my caloric intake was too high
so i dropped down the body fat than after stopping clen my bf went up slowly again

• JFL
Reactions: Incoming
by having a good diet retard
ive used clen literally the strongest fat burner but my caloric intake was too high
so i dropped down the body fat than after stopping clen my bf went up slowly again
so i need to be on clen

• JFL
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, sytyl and Deleted member 5818
No easy fix for anything. Fat SUBHUMANS expect everything to be easy and a quick fix. Truth is a chisled muscular low body fat body takes hard work and dedication. Dieting alone is hard for many. Eat 1k calories for as long as it takes and you will lose a little under 1 kg per week. Do cardio on top and in a few months that's several kgs

• +1
Reactions: sytyl, intovoid, Deleted member 5818 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8583
No easy fix for anything. Fat SUBHUMANS expect everything to be easy and a quick fix. Truth is a chisled muscular low body fat body takes hard work and dedication. Dieting alone is hard for many. Eat 1k calories for as long as it takes and you will lose a little under 1 kg per week. Do cardio on top and in a few months that's several kgs
thanks bro ur the best answer I've got everone else is bluepilling me to da max

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
no i mean lose 5% bf not get to 5% lol
ohh haha that's easy. Sometimes when I want hollow cheeks Ill crash diet with an animal and vegetable only diet. Barely any carbs. Goes something like:
  • 6 whole egg omelet with cheese + 1 cup of milk (The fats inside the yolk are very valuable)
  • 8 oz Tilapia + 1tbsps cream cheese + 1 Bell pepper (high in omega 3 and vitamin C to recover muscles)
  • 8 oz Chicken + 1 cup of broccoli + 1 cup of milk (Most protein and nutrient dense meal, Ideal post workout)
  • 93/7 turkey + 1 cup of green beans (Means of getting more protein and nutrients with a different taste)
  • 2 Bananas + 2 tbsps peanut butter + 1 cup of milk (Reward for following the diet, high in potassium and mono saturated fat)
  • 1 cup of Cottage cheese/ yogurt (Contains Casein which will slowly leak protein in your gut while you sleep)
The thing about high protein diets is your body sometimes burns more calories than it actually absorbs just trying to process it. When I eat like that im never hungry because I eat 6 meals and my body looses mass because theres a huge deficit. You wont lose that much muscle because its very high in protein. The only reason its not sustainable is because your glycogen stores are depleted fast from the lack of carbs. Do this for longer than a month and health issues begin. You'll also gradually become less aesthetic because your veins will lose volume.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Merlix and goat2x
ohh haha that's easy. Sometimes when I want hollow cheeks Ill crash diet with an animal and vegetable only diet. Barely any carbs. Goes something like:
  • 6 whole egg omelet with cheese + 1 cup of milk (The fats inside the yolk are very valuable)
  • 8 oz Tilapia + 1tbsps cream cheese + 1 Bell pepper (high in omega 3 and vitamin C to recover muscles)
  • 8 oz Chicken + 1 cup of broccoli + 1 cup of milk (Most protein and nutrient dense meal, Ideal post workout)
  • 93/7 turkey + 1 cup of green beans (Means of getting more protein and nutrients with a different taste)
  • 2 Bananas + 2 tbsps peanut butter + 1 cup of milk (Reward for following the diet, high in potassium and mono saturated fat)
  • 1 cup of Cottage cheese/ yogurt (Contains Casein which will slowly leak protein in your gut while you sleep)
The thing about high protein diets is your body sometimes burns more calories than it actually absorbs just trying to process it. When I eat like that im never hungry because I eat 6 meals and my body looses mass because theres a huge deficit. You wont lose that much muscle because its very high in protein. The only reason its not sustainable is because your glycogen stores are depleted fast from the lack of carbs. Do this for longer than a month and health issues begin. You'll also gradually become less aesthetic because your veins will lose volume.
if i do this for a month will i maintain the results if i return to a diet on 2000 cals

carbonated water+chewing gum
is possibly the craziest hack ever
fills your stomach in 2 ways and makes you feel full

carbonated water+chewing gum
is possibly the craziest hack ever
fills your stomach in 2 ways and makes you feel full
why carbonated water over still?

eat 750-1000 calorie deficit while lifting.