Iasacrko

No face for your fucked up mind
Ik these

White: chad

Curry: chadpreet

Black: tyrone

Asian: Chang

Latino: ???

Mutt: ??? (Usually just described as chad)

Arabs: ???

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum and counterintuitive
Ik these

Arab chaddam

• +1
Reactions: Bars, HeightPilledum and Iasacrko
Ik these

mutt = chadrone
Latino = chadriguez

• JFL
Reactions: Bars, ominion, HeightPilledum and 1 other person
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum and Tyrant
  • +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum and Iasacrko
Chang:hnghn:, they almost always look asian anyways
There are some rare changs but with Asians and Indians even if ur chad u are gonna be a nische

I’d say Tyrone white chads and Latino chads have a more universal appeal

I still remember the video where this Chang male model was getting the same matches his white mtn friends got

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ominion, HeightPilledum, ElTruecel and 1 other person
There are some rare changs but with Asians and Indians even if ur chad u are gonna be a nische

I still remember the video where this Chang male model was getting the same matches his white mtn friends got

Problem with pure bred changs is that their looks ceiling is too low unless very lucky. I personally believe that chaddams mog tyrones purely because they look more "white" whereas tyrones just look like mogger blacks ykwim. But it doesnt even matter jfl chads, tyrones and all of them are their own race and its really up to the foids preference at that point

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum, Ghoulish and Iasacrko
chadmutt
chadullah
chadernando

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ominion, HeightPilledum and greywind
Problem with pure bred changs is that their looks ceiling is too low unless very lucky. I personally believe that chaddams mog tyrones purely because they look more "white" whereas tyrones just look like mogger blacks ykwim. But it doesnt even matter jfl chads, tyrones and all of them are their own race and its really up to the foids preference at that point
Ofc im not saying they are all distributed equally ofc the white chad will have a wider appeal

But with thrones Latinos and meds it comes close

As for Asians and Indians i wouldn’t be impressed if a Chadpreet Indian model for instance got mtn White giy results on tinder

• +1
Reactions: Tyrant
Ofc im not saying they are all distributed equally ofc the white chad will have a wider appeal

But with thrones Latinos and meds it comes close

As for Asians and Indians i wouldn’t be impressed if a Chadpreet Indian model for instance got mtn White giy results on tinder
Depends on how curry the chadpreet looks, like have you seen that indian mogger? Clearly chadpreet with those bones but extremely low appeal

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko

Latino chads and Arab chads have the same level of appeal.

• +1
Depends on how curry the chadpreet looks, like have you seen that indian mogger? Clearly chadpreet with those bones but extremely low appeal
Ofc there are some rare Indians like salludon who look med but I’m talking about the Indian looking chadpreets

• +1
Reactions: Tyrant
Latino chads and Arab chads have the same level of appeal.
Latinos and Arab are very similar looking

As a Latino in Germany I get confused as a Turk all the time even by Turks

• +1
Reactions: Ghoulish
Salludon doesn't look med at all lol:feelskek::feelskek:
He definitely doesn’t look curry

He looks Arab or latino

IMG 6734

No he doesn't look latino at all maybe can pass as Arab but pheno autistic can easily tell
Not even Arabs can tell Latinos from their own race

I consider myself not Arab looking since I don’t have that Arab nose I basically look like a euromutt some ppl also mention that

Usually Turks think I’m turk most of the time

Not even Arabs can tell Latinos from their own race

I consider myself not Arab looking since I don’t have that Arab nose I basically look like a euromutt some ppl also mention that

Usually Turks think I’m turk most of the time
being Arab is not a good thing jfl :feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: ominion
There are different types of Arabs some just look straight up white

Usually Turks especially the European ones are moggers
Yeah there are Lebanese they also can pass as white but again pheno autistic can easily tell he is not white and Turks are moggers only among ethnics they look like rats next to white guys

Because light features=/= white
It's more of a skull and features

• +1
Yeah there are Lebanese they also can pass as white but again pheno autistic can easily tell he is not white and Turks are moggers only among ethnics they look like rats next to white guys

Because light features=/= white
It's more of a skull and features
Im a mutt so I have a lot of white fratures to the point if I put my face on Faceapp and use the old feature it turns me white :feelskek:

IMG 6704

Realistically I’m black, German, Polish, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, and Native American

You don't look white at all even a normie can tell but regardless you look good
I dont look white but I probably have some white features due to being mixed with so many European

I dont look white but I probably have some white features due to being mixed with so many European
Brother even arabs and curries have white features because of caucasiaed skull

• +1
Brother even arabs and curries have white features because of caucasiaed skull
Point is i probably look Brazilian latino as most ppl there are mixed like that

I get confused with Turkish here tho

Because Turks are not white
You look like a mutt'ah:feelswhat:
that’s what I’m saying I look like a mutt but get confused with turks

Tbh Europeans and Arabs are usually homogeneous so they don’t really understand the concept of a mutt they just assume someone is of a certain race so they pinpoint the nearest race u look like

that’s what I’m saying I look like a mutt but get confused with turks

Tbh Europeans and Arabs are usually homogeneous so they don’t really understand the concept of a mutt they just assume someone is of a certain race so they pinpoint the nearest race u look like
Because average person is not a pheno autistic and do not spend 59 hours on human phenotype site and looksmaxx org :feelskek::feelskek: .

• +1

Other ethnics like blacks, latinos, Mena , and Indians can rrtmaxx but asian cannot. In order for an asian to have any appeal he would need to kpopmaxx. But kpopmaxxing is not quite as effective as rttmaxx. Preetymuch all blacks and Indians can rrtmaxx but when it comes to kpopmaxxing only a few asian can pull that off.

This Indian dude is the best example of an rttmaxxed ethnic appeal. And he took the becky as well.