What are the easiest remote jobs I can get?

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
Don't care about income as long as its above minimum wage

• +1
Reactions: thecel
I think I might give remote call center a go, although it is 100% minimum wage (£9.50/hour). You could do web development and other shit, copyrighting etc all of that bollocks. I just cba to shower daily and take bus/train to work.

• +1
Reactions: omnimaxxer, Deleted member 11126 and thecel
Fiverr face rater

Wheat Waffles’s Fiverr has 3,439 reviews. If we assume his average customer buys the $10 package, he’s made $34K. He’s been a Fiverr member since May 2021. 1 May 2021 is about 14,000 hours ago. A 40-hours-a-week job occupies 40/168 hours in a week (23.81% of a week). 14,000 * 40 / 168 = 3,333.333 hours. Wheat Waffles’s face rating gig makes $10.20 per hour if it’s full time. Obviously it’s way less than full-time, so his wage is more in reality.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chawaje, bug_eye_blackcel, Deleted member 23554 and 3 others
Don't care about income as long as its above minimum wage
Femboymaxx + OnlyFans if you are a White "Male" could make you a lot of shekels from fat, perverted otakus imo.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19453
I think I might give remote call center a go, although it is 100% minimum wage (£9.50/hour). You could do web development and other shit, copyrighting etc all of that bollocks. I just cba to shower daily and take bus/train to work.
I was thinking more data entry

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust
Fiverr face rater

Wheat Waffles’s Fiverr has 3,439 reviews. If we assume his average customer buys the $10 package, he’s made $34K. He’s been a Fiverr member since May 2021. 1 May 2021 is about 14,000 hours ago. A 40-hours-a-week job occupies 40/168 hours in a week (23.81% of a week). 14,000 * 40 / 168 = 3,333.333 hours. Wheat Waffles’s face rating gig makes $10.20 per hour if it’s full time. Obviously it’s way less than full-time, so his wage is more in reality.
You need an audience. There are many guys with no sales because they don't have an audience. You need to make youtube channel with videos so people know that you know what you're talking about and paying you will actually be worth it. WW is a con-man who doesn't really know anything but he does have a fairly big audience.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554 and omnimaxxer
Fiverr face rater

bro is the biggest blackpilled youtuber and is making 10 an hour off of this gig

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: FemaleGazeMaxxer, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Skywalker and 1 other person
bro is the biggest blackpilled youtuber and is making 10 an hour off of this gig

My calculation is shit. I had a low-IQ moment and didn’t think of the fact that not all his customers left reviews.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
Do you really think he does those himself? He pays an Indian or one of his friends to do it.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
Do you really think he does those himself? He pays an Indian or one of his friends to do it.
Nah, I think he does them. His feed back is decent. Btw have you seen all the gpt stuff going on? I think you could make some serious money making scripts or chrome extensions

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
Nah, I think he does them. His feed back is decent. Btw have you seen all the gpt stuff going on? I think you could make some serious money making scripts or chrome extensions
Yeah I've been talking about GPT-3 for like 3 weeks. The only way I've made potential money off it is by generating hundreds of youtube scrips.

Its good at coming up with video ideas and scripts. Rn I am doing anime summaries and I ask GPT to summarize the plot then I just read it and use stable diffusion to generate background pictures. It would take 3 hours normally to come up with a good 1 minute video maybe an hour if I really tried but now I can finish a video in 10 minutes

But I haven't found many uses besides that. The robot is smart but not smart enough to code for me in a junior job. It basically is a very smart grammar checker for coding purposes. It works if you know what your doing but if you are way off then your fucked either way

• +1
Reactions: omnimaxxer and Sondern
If you have any seriously original ideas I would love I have a few of my own. This technology is a bit overhyped but nonetheless will change the world that I am certain of.

• +1
Reactions: omnimaxxer and Sondern
If you have any seriously original ideas I would love I have a few of my own. This technology is a bit overhyped but nonetheless will change the world that I am certain of.
im trying to think of things but I think the harder thing would be marking whatever extension or script I make

• +1
Yeah I've been talking about GPT-3 for like 3 weeks. The only way I've made potential money off it is by generating hundreds of youtube scrips.

Its good at coming up with video ideas and scripts. Rn I am doing anime summaries and I ask GPT to summarize the plot then I just read it and use stable diffusion to generate background pictures. It would take 3 hours normally to come up with a good 1 minute video maybe an hour if I really tried but now I can finish a video in 10 minutes

But I haven't found many uses besides that. The robot is smart but not smart enough to code for me in a junior job. It basically is a very smart grammar checker for coding purposes. It works if you know what your doing but if you are way off then your fucked either way
yeah ive been trying to make scripts with it with very basic (basically none) python experience, things havent been goin to well lmfao. did you see the thread the dude was talking about using gpt to make articles? he said he was making a good bit of money off of it, but more importantly he said he was getting like 400k visitors

• +1
im trying to think of things but I think the harder thing would be marking whatever extension or script I make
There are subreddits where people are doing this seen a few of them. There's also various discord I need to play around with it more. I did notice they lowered the quality when the bot first came out it could do more complex questions I think the computing cost was too much so they lowered the quality.
yeah ive been trying to make scripts with it with very basic (basically none) python experience, things havent been goin to well lmfao. did you see the thread the dude was talking about using gpt to make articles? he said he was making a good bit of money off of it, but more importantly he said he was getting like 400k visitors
I think you could use it to write articles. But not specific ones it would have to be broad. Pretty much every essay I've had for english works with it. But it doesn't work when its a very specific research project. That guy seemed full of it not sure if he was larping or not but in theory you could make blogs with it.

The challenge with getting it to write code is that you are very limited in the scale. It can do simple code pretty easy but most code is many functions coming together and combining various projects. You also need to know the basics of coding to understand the right questions to ask it

• +1
Reactions: Sondern
There are subreddits where people are doing this seen a few of them. There's also various discord I need to play around with it more. I did notice they lowered the quality when the bot first came out it could do more complex questions I think the computing cost was too much so they lowered the quality.

I think you could use it to write articles. But not specific ones it would have to be broad. Pretty much every essay I've had for english works with it. But it doesn't work when its a very specific research project. That guy seemed full of it not sure if he was larping or not but in theory you could make blogs with it.

The challenge with getting it to write code is that you are very limited in the scale. It can do simple code pretty easy but most code is many functions coming together and combining various projects. You also need to know the basics of coding to understand the right questions to ask it
Thanks for the feedback. I dmed the guy personally so ig we will see what happens. If I think of and good ideas I’ll keep you posted brother

make a video tutorial

make a video tutorial
I am willing to help people who are dedicated to this. But why would I make a video for free about it? Its a two way street we are trying to solve problems and use this new technology educating people who bring nothing to the table is not only pointless but an insult to me. i am willing to work with people though just don't want to give normies all the information I have tried to learn I would rather work with dedicated men to collab

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
He makes way more than that

The man literally offers a £100 consultation he probably makes 40 an hour