What are the effects of injecting HGH?

notchicolachowski

notchicolachowski

Bronze
what will hgh do to my body when my growth plates are still open at 17? will i grow taller or what will happen and what are the side effects of hgh?

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
I AM THE BAY HARBOUR BUTCHER

prob not taller just more hgh effects like more collagen tissue growth all that shit

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: notchicolachowski, gods lonely man, Shkreliii and 1 other person

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: notchicolachowski, gods lonely man, moreplatesmoreweigh and 2 others
you have to start at like 5-9 years old for significant increase in adult height

• +1
Reactions: notchicolachowski, moreplatesmoreweigh and looksmaxxing223
at 17 you got like 1-2 years of leg growth depending on when your puberty will end and after that slow spine growth for a few years, maybe 3cm

• +1
Reactions: notchicolachowski and looksmaxxing223
you have to start at like 5-9 years old for significant increase in adult height
i wish people would say this to the retarded 14-15 year olds who think theyre gonna grow to like 6'5 by using hgh + ais. You know what's even more incredibly funny? The fact that nobody on this site in it's 6 years lifespan has actually grown an inch without being hgh deficient. Puberty is weird af man, i grew bones at 16 when people say u wont grow bones at all at 16

• +1
Reactions: TheNextOPry and notchicolachowski
i wish people would say this to the retarded 14-15 year olds who think theyre gonna grow to like 6'5 by using hgh + ais. You know what's even more incredibly funny? The fact that nobody on this site in it's 6 years lifespan has actually grown an inch without being hgh deficient. Puberty is weird af man, i grew bones at 16 when people say u wont grow bones at all at 16
im just expecting an inch or 2 not 10 inches

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
i dont wanna fraud that much cus when you take off your shoes ur done for
u want 1 or 2 inches but refuse to wear lifts :lul::lul:. you know nobody can tell the difference between 6' and 6'2 unless theyre 6'-6'2 right? to foids its same shit

u want 1 or 2 inches but refuse to wear lifts :lul::lul:. you know nobody can tell the difference between 6' and 6'2 unless theyre 6'-6'2 right? to foids its same shit
i wear nike tn's i think it adds 1'5 inches to my height getting lifts would just be really obvious to my friends and family

i wear nike tn's i think it adds 1'5 inches to my height getting lifts would just be really obvious to my friends and family
if you're already 5'10+ ur fine with frauding, it's harder for guys below 5'8 and under because women can see their frauding

if you're already 5'10+ ur fine with frauding, it's harder for guys below 5'8 and under because women can see their frauding
im around 177cm with shoes but still get height mogged a lot for some reason which is fucking weird cus i live in kuwait, most dont height mog me but a lot do

what will hgh do to my body when my growth plates are still open at 17? will i grow taller or what will happen and what are the side effects of hgh?
Carduomegaly, death, heart attack, spontaneous combustion, liver failure, kidney failure, autism, physical dependencey, schizophrenia, psychosis, collapsed lungs, stroke etc.