What are the flaws in my side profile and how can i fix them?

Deleted member 16550

Deleted member 16550

Iron
IMG 20211221 174343

@Wallenberg , @Birdcell , @Gonthar @MANLETprettyBOY , @rectanglecel31 , @brbbrah , @Looksmax Refugee

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2214, Deleted member 15939, .👽. and 5 others
@Preston

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
higher gonial angle
yours is too low
ramus is good and mandible too
more chin height too

other than pretty good

• +1
Reactions: .👽., PYT, Deleted member 16550 and 1 other person
YOU KNOW you don't have flaws

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16550
only flaw is your race (sorry brah not trying to be racist)
others are minor and not really fixable or worth fixing like short ramus and face is a little boxy

• +1
Reactions: .👽., Slob, Deleted member 16550 and 2 others
Curry failo, unfixable

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Deleted member 16550
Most curries have decent forward growth and square jaws, but still look shit, low class and dirty.

• +1
my Brazzer u have chad eyes and good profile:):owo:

• +1
Be white. Nonetheless no flaws

• +1
L:ogre::ogre:KS G:ogre::ogre:D EN:ogre:UGH

Check this OP:

Straightened out the nose. Made ramus and chin taller. Ngl, a white version of this morph is what I'd kill have as my side profile. I am a recessed dog :feelswhy:

• Love it
Check this OP:

View attachment 1455032

Straightened out the nose. Made ramus and chin taller. Ngl, a white version of this morph is what I'd kill have as my side profile. I am a recessed dog :feelswhy:
It looks great but how to i make my chin bigger any tips?

Genioplasty.
Dont wanna get surgery, can it grow naturally I've read it somewhere that chin and mandible grows till the age of 21-22 for males I'm 18 currently.

Dont wanna get surgery, can it grow naturally I've read it somewhere that chin and mandible grows till the age of 21-22 for males I'm 18 currently.
You'll probably need surgery to get the changes I made.

• +1
Taller chin, slightly taller hyoid, wider PFL, higher gonial, either darker shitskin or just be whitepassing but why are you here Chad.

• +1
Taller chin, slightly taller hyoid, wider PFL, higher gonial, either darker shitskin or just be whitepassing but why are you here Chad.
His hyoid seems that way because his chin is vertically a bit short. Lengthening the chin would give the illusion of a higher placed hyoid bone.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214 and Deleted member 16550
Isn't 3.3cm pfl wide, should I tanmax Or light skin is ok and do you have any tips to make my chin taller?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
  • +1
Isn't 3.3cm pfl wide, should I tanmax Or light skin is ok and do you have any tips to make my chin taller?
Wide PFL = 34cm+ but maybe it's just the angle. You're already tanned/brown get lighter if anything but idk.

• +1
Wide PFL = 34cm+ but maybe it's just the angle. You're already tanned/brown get lighter if anything but idk.
Pheno cucks him unfortunately. If he was white, he'd have never found this place. Racepill is brutal :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16550 and Deleted member 2214
Maybe thicker eyelashes can make my pfl wider by 2mm btw thanks for your feedback

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
Maybe thicker eyelashes can make my pfl wider by 2mm btw thanks for your feedback
You don't include eyelashes when measuring PFL. It's inner canthus to outer canthus. Eyelashmaxxing would help you fraud a higher PFL and long eyelashes are a halo anyway.

• +1
How did you made this morph by ps?
You don't include eyelashes when measuring PFL. It's inner canthus to outer canthus. Eyelashmaxxing would help you fraud a higher PFL and long eyelashes are a halo anyway.