What are the flaws with my eye area and how do I improve?

steaknfries

steaknfries

Iron
I'm open to any suggestions of surgery or anything invasive. No retarded responses.

Attachments

• image_50580481.JPG
    image_50580481.JPG
    110.3 KB · Views: 0
  • image_50369025.JPG
    image_50369025.JPG
    80.9 KB · Views: 0
Caged

• JFL
Reactions: VenatorLuparius and 0hMan
normie eye area but that nose ...
Recents   1 of 1 27

• JFL
Reactions: Manana, TheBrownOne, Emiqrox and 2 others
NCT, shit coloring, big nose, bug eyes

basically wear these and you should be good
800px COLOURBOX5008113

• JFL
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, 0hMan and Deleted member 30679
Looks like @schery6(may he rip)

Attachments

• 3422615_3402472_WORSTIMAGEEVER.jpg
    3422615_3402472_WORSTIMAGEEVER.jpg
    508.7 KB · Views: 0
What about, I don't know... learning some basic social skills? Your eyes are completely normal, anyways if you want some advice:

- Sleep it is essential for your eyes and to look healthy overall (which "attractiveness is pretty much about)
- Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids help avoid red eyes and to improve cognitive functioning
- Drink a lot of water - to keep your eyes hydrated, drinking a lot of water can be a great healthmaxx

TO FIX UNDEREYE
- Caffeine
reduces puffiness under eyes because it is a vasocontrictor
- Vitamin C lightens up the skin under your eye
- Vitamin K lightens up the skin under your eye
- Almond oil lightens up the skin under your eye
- Hydroquinone lightens up the skin under your eye

Everyday habits:
- Mewing + Nosebreathing
- Swallowing with your tongue
- Sitting with a straight back

Eyebrows:
- Start grooming your eyebrows to make them less arched
It is more attractive for a men to have pretty much straight eyebrows
- Pluck your eyebrows but don't overdo it, find some tutorials on YouTube
- Castor oil to make them thicker; it's more masculine
- Minoxidil to make your eyebrows thicker; it's worth noting, that some minoxidil users report increased resistance/dependency after few years of usage, but experts often disregard this information as untrue

Also keep your eyebrows relaxed most of the time, however not reacting properly to social situations may seem creepy (including your facial expression), so don't be afraid to use them, but in "idle mode" you want to keep them low

What about, I don't know... learning some basic social skills? Your eyes are completely normal, anyways if you want some advice:

- Sleep it is essential for your eyes and to look healthy overall (which "attractiveness is pretty much about)
- Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids help avoid red eyes and to improve cognitive functioning
- Drink a lot of water - to keep your eyes hydrated, drinking a lot of water can be a great healthmaxx

TO FIX UNDEREYE
- Caffeine
reduces puffiness under eyes because it is a vasocontrictor
- Vitamin C lightens up the skin under your eye
- Vitamin K lightens up the skin under your eye
- Almond oil lightens up the skin under your eye
- Hydroquinone lightens up the skin under your eye

Everyday habits:
- Mewing + Nosebreathing
- Swallowing with your tongue
- Sitting with a straight back

Eyebrows:
- Start grooming your eyebrows to make them less arched
It is more attractive for a men to have pretty much straight eyebrows
- Pluck your eyebrows but don't overdo it, find some tutorials on YouTube
- Castor oil to make them thicker; it's more masculine
- Minoxidil to make your eyebrows thicker; it's worth noting, that some minoxidil users report increased resistance/dependency after few years of usage, but experts often disregard this information as untrue

Also keep your eyebrows relaxed most of the time, however not reacting properly to social situations may seem creepy (including your facial expression), so don't be afraid to use them, but in "idle mode" you want to keep them low
i already do allat and havent notice any hard results, what am i doing wrong then lol

I think you should just look more focused. You have that "I don't care" look, which is not always that attractive. Squint a little or something; get an undereye support. I personally think you are too obsessed with your eyes and therefore, lack the ability to see the rest of your flaws. It's not just about one part of your body.

Most people on this forum lack social skills and are just weirdos. They think they can compensate for it by desperate looksmaxxing, while the problem is mental (and sometimes non-existent). I don't know you personally, so it would be impossible for me to tell you if you have different flaws. However, you should be more interesting overall as a person; your eyes alone can't do that. If your goal is to get laid, then that's a shallow goal that will get fulfilled rather easily and will be unsatisfying, but I fully respect that. People here overthink and are full of defeatism, which is THE BIGGEST ENEMY.

I would suggest becoming an extra in a movie. The agencies may point out your physical flaws. For verbal flaws, you should try a job at a call center. Through practice, you will get a lot better. You can also take improvisation/acting courses; it will help you notice distinct NT and ND behavior.

I really doubt the rest of your body is so good that your main point of concern is your eyes, which look just fine.
i already do allat and havent notice any hard results, what am i doing wrong then lol

You can improve your eye area by trimming the hairs that sticks out from your eyebrows, in the middle and upper part (it takes 2 min) im surprised nobody mentioned this