What are the hardest pills to swallow?

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
I'd say dogpill and bbcpill.

the agepill is devastating and universally applicable to all human beings, barring genetic engineering.

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock, EckhartTollemaxx, Schönling and 4 others
My vitamin D pills from lack of going outside

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock and Chadelite
youthpill

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
i accepted all pills as revelations, and through the discomfort i eventually found them to be self-evident. I have never been one to dwell in denial, always preferring to dig deeper into the hole hoping I find gold- or simply infinite darkness.

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock
maxillapill

• +1
Reactions: cardiologist and Deleted member 2933
How is agepill brutal?
We all go through it, it is what it is.

Take the bluepill.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Meekspill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
It’s over pill

Last edited:
Bbcpill is not hard to swallow. It is common knowledge. It is natural!

how the fuck is it natural? women always go for men of their ethnictiy except if the guy is black. somehow, black men bypass that, they bypass women's sexual defenses and instantly inspire sex to women.

Wtf is a dogpill

femoids preferring to get fucked by dogs instead of average men
so beastiality?

if a girl fucks a dog its because they’re perverted and sick with a mental illness

if a girl fucks a dog its because they’re perverted and sick with a mental illness

its because chad isnt available

Medpill: I use to think med pheno is attractive, but it just makes you look ethnic.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Caligula and Deleted member 2933
how the fuck is it natural? women always go for men of their ethnictiy except if the guy is black. somehow, black men bypass that, they bypass women's sexual defenses and instantly inspire sex to women.
Its natural because women are attracted to the darkest. It's natural. Their sexual attraction makes them this way

Dogpill, lesbopill and agepill.
Dogpill for the sheer extremeness, a dog is more probable sex partner than an ugly man, lesbopill; a straight woman rather has sex with a woman than an ugly or simply non attractive man.

Agepill means there's a harsh time limit for looksmaxing and rotting is death.
Coping causes damage basically, but doing actual work is often ineffective.

This is just a fact. Darker coloring displays sexual threat to females. Females are attracted to the darkest

but women dont like being threatened otherwise creepy looking incels well, wouldnt be incels
lesbopill; a straight woman rather has sex with a woman than an ugly or simply non attractive man.

this isnt hard to swallow. women are humen and they are generally more attractive than men

87048C3C 33F2 4E60 8F29 4265B9E362F6
Missing on innocent early puberty teen love pill, keeps my up at night

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787