What are the ideal EYE RATIOS?

HarrierDuBois

HarrierDuBois

Philosophizing...
Of the following ratios, which numbers are ideal have?

ESR:

IPD:

PF Length:

PF Height:

PFL to PFH ratio:

Canthal tilt:

Eyebrow tilt:

esr: 0.46
ipd is relative so dont think about it

pfl: 30 mm

pfh: 10 mm

pfh to pfl 1:3

cabthal tilt : pct 4-6 degree

eyebrow tilt: same as canthal til (i think)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
I'll just say mine and you can say wether or not you think I have a good eye area.
esr: 0.46
ipd is relative so dont think about it

pfl: 30 mm
30-33mm, not exactly sure depends on angle.

pfh: 10 mm
10mm.

pfh to pfl 1:3
Closer to 1:3.25.

cabthal tilt : pct 4-6 degree

eyebrow tilt: same as canthal til (i think)

nope, but maybe PFL
Nah you definitely see if someone has nct or pct irl, pct is one of my favorite things to find attractive in a womans face.

• +1
Reactions: Sigmapsycho
Nah you definitely see if someone has nct or pct irl, pct is one of my favorite things to find attractive in a womans face.
but there is neutral tilt, for normies neutral tilt would have better appeal, for autists from here pct would be more preferable

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17920
but there is neutral tilt, for normies neutral tilt would have better appeal, for autists from here pct would be more preferable
Nah I found the pct cat look attractive in women since way before I even knew what pct was. Neutral is lackluster, just not a failo like negative but not a halo neither.

• +1
Reactions: Sigmapsycho and Sens
Nah I found the pct cat look attractive in women since way before I even knew what pct was. Neutral is lackluster, just not a failo like negative but not a halo neither.
what about lucy liu tier

Lucy-lucy-liu-9213695-1062-1337.jpg

pct is extremely important to be an attractive girl, neutral looks shit. obviously there is an ideal range of like 6-9 for women but pct is extremely important for girls. just look at every celeb lol

• +1
Reactions: Sigmapsycho and HarrierDuBois
pct is extremely important to be an attractive girl, neutral looks shit. obviously there is an ideal range of like 6-9 for women but pct is extremely important for girls. just look at every celeb lol
but we didn't discuss girls specifically, and most celebs don't specifically have positive eye tilt, their pct is mostly created by downturned medial canthus, that's 2 different types of pct

• +1
but we didn't discuss girls specifically, and most celebs don't specifically have positive eye tilt, their pct is mostly created by downturned medial canthus, that's 2 different types of pct
no, almost all celebs have pct whether or not it’s caused by medial canthus or not

downturned medial canthus like eriksen and gandy creates pct of like 10-12 degrees btw

• +1
Reactions: Sens
Which type of PCT is better to have? The one created by medial canthus or the one without? Could you also show example pics of both.

• +1
also keep crying guys for this gigachad with nct

1499456_clinteastwood.jpg

• Hmm...
also keep crying guys for this gigachad with nct

1499456_clinteastwood.jpg
As much as I like Eastwood, TGTBTU being my favorite movie of all time, he is still the OG squintfrauder.
Also Angel Eyes eyemogs him to oblivion:
maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love it
Which type of PCT is better to have? The one created by medial canthus or the one without? Could you also show example pics of both.
both, u want pct as in ur medialcanthus is higehr than your lateral even if it had a normal position, too long and downturned medial canthus looks uncanny though like eriksen.

362421cab82c63b83417b23282fdabc2.jpg

ideal pct and medial canthus imo

• +1
both, u want pct as in ur medialcanthus is higehr than your lateral even if it had a normal position, too long and downturned medial canthus looks uncanny though like eriksen.

362421cab82c63b83417b23282fdabc2.jpg

ideal pct and medial canthus imo
Agreed, you want that sharp lower eyelid following the PCT from the medial to the lateral, not like my subhuman infras making the lower eyelid slightly rounded.

canthus

gandy

eriksen

salih

pct with neutral or "non-existent" canthus is a female trait tbh it's very rare too see a woman with a long canthus, it's also hard to find a guy with eyes like that

his canthus is still downturned, but you can see it, especially at the left eye

90f98a18d399031e9f5cdf89a22b05ad.jpg

Attachments

• 1672702935258.png
    1672702935258.png
    36.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
canthus

gandy

View attachment 2024338

eriksen

View attachment 2024339

salih

View attachment 2024341

pct with neutral or "non-existent" canthus is a female trait tbh it's very rare too see a woman with a long canthus, it's also hard to find a guy with eyes like that

View attachment 2024348
his canthus is still downturned, but you can see it, especially at the left eye

View attachment 2024343

90f98a18d399031e9f5cdf89a22b05ad.jpg
So for men pct is often carried by medial while for women pct is often carried by lateral?

• +1