What are the incidence of side effects on minoxidil?

B

BigBoy

Kraken
Thinking about purchasing a 6 month supply of minoxidil foam but worried about side effects. Ive heard it causes dark circles, decreased collagen, and heart palpitations. But what percentage of the population experience them?

• JFL
Reactions: The Bleach Pill
jesus fucking christ, once you reach norwood 2 I bet you will stop asking theese dumb questions on .me

• +1
Reactions: 189, BradAniston, The Bleach Pill and 2 others
It affected my skin. Other than that it is extremely safe.

jesus fucking christ, once you reach norwood 2 I bet you will stop asking theese dumb questions on .me
I only have diffuse thinning+my hair loss is extremely slow. Ive been balding for 3 years and still have 90% of my hair.
It affected my skin. Other than that it is extremely safe.
By how much?

Can you guys answer my question instead of shaming me

• JFL
Reactions: aspieSavage
Google search nigga
I did but it doesnt give percentage of users who experience side effects, it lists what the side effects are. This site is so dogshit when tou ask for looksmaxxing help no one gives it.

I did but it doesnt give percentage of users who experience side effects, it lists what the side effects are. This site is so dogshit when tou ask for looksmaxxing help no one gives it.

Bro if it was dangerous nobody would use it.

Bro if it was dangerous nobody would use it.
My concern is with decreased collagen and dark circles. A decent amount of users report those as side effects and Ive heard its permanent.

I only have diffuse thinning+my hair loss is extremely slow. Ive been balding for 3 years and still have 90% of my hair.

By how much?
A lot. I looked dead. Like a zombie. But it’s returned to almost how it used to be.

Some people say their skin wasn’t affected. Try it for yourself and see.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
everyone who has ever taken minoxidil has died. take that as you will

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and BigBoy
A lot. I looked dead. Like a zombie. But it’s returned to almost how it used to be.

Some people say their skin wasn’t affected. Try it for yourself and see.
So you discontinued using it? Or you kept using it and your skin quality went back to baseline? Im worried because people are claiming their skin didnt go back to normal after discontinuing it.
everyone who has ever taken minoxidil has died. take that as you will
Win-win

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel