What are the main causes of aging and how to prevent?

D

Deleted member 2268

Kraken
I am on 0.1% Tret, Dut and TRT. Trying to cut out alcohol and improve diet and water intake.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and AscensionMan98
Entropy - 2nd law of thermodynamics

Entropy - 2nd law of thermodynamics
is aging, deterioration (slowing of cell renewal, etc.) , not writting in the dna code of cells?

A wrinkle, also known as a rhytid, is a fold, ridge or crease in an otherwise smooth surface, such as on skin or fabric. Skin wrinkles typically appear as a result of ageing processes such as glycation,[1] habitual sleeping positions,[2] loss of body mass, sun damage,[3] or temporarily, as the result of prolonged immersion in water. Age wrinkling in the skin is promoted by habitual facial expressions, aging, sun damage, smoking, poor hydration, and various other factors.[4] In humans, it can also be prevented to some degree by avoiding excessive solar exposure and through diet (in particular through consumption of carotenoids, tocopherols and flavonoids, vitamins (A, C, D and E), essential omega-3-fatty acids, certain proteins and lactobacilli).[5]

Basically said it best, I'm gonna go back here to remember to make sure I'm doing all these things correct to prevent wrinkles.

is aging, deterioration (slowing of cell renewal, etc.) , not writting in the dna code of cells?

This is an excellent question, actually. Not sure if you came up with it randomly on a whim or after hundreds of hours of study. Short answer: nobody knows for sure. One could argue there is a developmental program in place already from conception in the zygote (from moment of conception to death), which guides gene expression throughout to adulthood and beyond. Others might see aging as a loss of information due to increasing entropy over time - going from order to disorder much like any closed system in the universe.

telomere attrition, epigenetic drift (methylation patterns change with time), accumulation of de novo DNA mutations (during cell replication) along with impaired DNA repair pathways, immunosenescence and senescence in general, stem cell depletion (due to stem cell niche deterioration + other factors), ECM alterations in all tissues of all organs due to myriad of factors, list goes on and on,

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman and Deleted member 15854
I dont know but I’d wager the jews are behind it

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
This is an excellent question, actually. Not sure if you came up with it randomly on a whim or after hundreds of hours of study. Short answer: nobody knows for sure. One could argue there is a developmental program in place already from conception in the zygote (from moment of conception to death), which guides gene expression throughout to adulthood and beyond. Others might see aging as a loss of information due to increasing entropy over time - going from order to disorder much like any closed system in the universe.

telomere attrition, epigenetic drift (methylation patterns change with time), accumulation of de novo DNA mutations (during cell replication) along with impaired DNA repair pathways, immunosenescence and senescence in general, stem cell depletion (due to stem cell niche deterioration + other factors), ECM alterations in all tissues of all organs due to myriad of factors, list goes on and on,
why does greenland shark live 400yrs?

its cortisol