What are the most brutal looksmax surgeries?

improover

improover

#JamesGang
I know limb lenghtening is number one for sure. But what about the other ones? I'm counting factors like: price, pain, recovery(time and how much can you recover), surgical risk(complications or death), and sucess rate(of looking good instead of botched)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125 and GigaMogger

Lefort 3

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Equilibrium, JihadChad, sloopnoob and 3 others
Getting your face shaved off your bones and then repuzzling your skull, or as some people call it: "Lefort 3"

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Equilibrium, Deleted member 5746, 000 and 11 others
Getting your face shaved off your bones and then repuzzling your skull, or as some people call it: "Lefort 3"

Holy shit thank fuck I'm not subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: JihadChad

yeah but lefort 3 is for people with legit facial deformity like being sub 6 as a male or something

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, 000, SexyMofo and 14 others

Indian surgeons the type to play "relaxing music playlist" over one of the most brutal surgeries one can get.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, 000, SadnessWYJ and 7 others
Indian surgeons the type to play "relaxing music playlist" over one of the most brutal surgeries one can get.
Probably simpler than a Rhinoplasty. Just cut it in half and screw it back together.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, SadnessWYJ and Ocelot
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, CopeIsReal, Deleted member 7125 and 1 other person
hello gaihs welcome to my lefort trie tutorial

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, 000, SadnessWYJ and 12 others
Hair transplant if you Norwood 2/3 or higher. It is safe and "quite cheap" in comparison to other surgeries and can make a great diffrence.

goddamn the music makes it 10x worse

• JFL
Reactions: GigaMogger
hello gaihs welcome to my lefort trie tutorial
"tutorial" :lul:
will be posting a monobloc advancement video by an indian surgeon in offtopic in a few minutes tbh

• JFL
Reactions: SadnessWYJ, GigaMogger and Deleted member 6873
Hair transplant if you Norwood 2/3 or higher. It is safe and "quite cheap" in comparison to other surgeries and can make a great diffrence.
I didn't mean brutal as in "effectively brutal" or "maxing looks" brutal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
will be posting a monobloc advancement video by an indian surgeon in offtopic in a few minutes tbh
hello gaihs.
its ramish chagupta here, and today i vill bi shoving you hauw to perfarm an orbital box osteotomy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Pumanator, SadnessWYJ and 5 others
The one I'll be getting: Le Fort 3

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: SadnessWYJ, Deleted member 534 and GigaMogger
The one I'll be getting: Le Fort 3
whats up guys welcome back to my vlog! Today we'll be copping a brand new lefort 3.
Dont forget to SMASH that like and subscribe button

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, SadnessWYJ, Deleted member 5694 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, SadnessWYJ, Deleted member 534 and 7 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ, NarcyChadlite, Deleted member 7125 and 1 other person

Tbh it will probably be a modified version. I'm zero inhib and ready to spend a lot, but moving around the eye orbits might just be unnecessary for my situation.

• +1
Reactions: improover
  • JFL
Reactions: SadnessWYJ, GigaMogger and Ocelot
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ, Deleted member 7125 and Deleted member 6873

@Chineseguyslefort Are u ready :feelsyay::feelshmm::feelskek: ?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, SadnessWYJ, Deleted member 7125 and 2 others
keep barking for his high iq he slays curry foids
Well money is the biggest of the pills in third world countries

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot

Tag me so I can rodeblurmaxx (pic related)

• JFL
Reactions: JihadChad, Ocelot and Deleted member 6873
I wonder how he feels seeing his meme posted everywhere.
Don’t know if I would be proud or suicidal, probably both.
He's a real nigga tbf, doesn't take criticism badly - a lot of people are getting offended on his behalf which is more hilarious than the meme itself

• +1
Reactions: JihadChad, SadnessWYJ and Deleted member 8765
He's a real nigga tbf, doesn't take criticism badly - a lot of people are getting offended on his behalf which is more hilarious than the meme itself
I thought he was acting like he was a high tier Chad lite or something, dudes responses are funny as hell though. Yeah he is chill but completely delusional at times... I hope he ascends and we can compare that shit photo with an ascended God. One can only hope for the best.

• Love it
Reactions: SadnessWYJ and GigaMogger
Lefort3 or orbital box osteotomy I think. Basically things that break bones near the eyeballs.

• +1
One of my ones: bimax, not as bad as lefort 3 but I doubt people here will actually get that anyway

• +1
Just from experience saying that lefort 1 is not Brutal in the slightest. There is zero pain during the recovery

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6217
Just from experience saying that lefort 1 is not Brutal in the slightest. There is zero pain during the recovery
Contrary to some shit I’ve seen

have you had a Lefort?