What are the most Chad life careers?

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro

Something for good work/life balance but also good pay.
STEM is good for payments but its a shit tonne of work (although im currently in it)

• JFL
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard, roar123, BigBoy and 17 others
Why do you even care as a subhuman currycel ;)?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 2587 and Copeful
damn I feel for that guy she's cheating on him with a tall white chad

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and owlofathena
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard, BigBoy, Truecel14 and 2 others

STEM is good for payments but its a shit tonne of work (although im currently in it)

Acting, Modeling, Singing, all in all you work in the entertainment industry and have fun.
All the "too much risk" shit is just an illusion, if you became ugly, you can simply rope after having a ton of fun, and that's it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, BigBoy, Deleted member 5385 and 2 others
Acting, Modeling, Singing, all in all you work in the entertainment industry and have fun.
All the "too much risk" shit is just an illusion, if you became ugly, you can simply rope after having a ton of fun, and that's it.
High IQ.

• +1
Reactions: St. BlackOps2Cel
Right is more compact so i'm guessing he is the personal trainer

• JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 7580 and SubhumanCurrycel
Really Money doesn't matter, I mean the value is going down due to all the simps paying for ugly girls onlyfans, so who knows we might have an even bigger economic collapse in the future

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
@SubhumanCurrycel, are you thinking about getting a genio for vertical chin height, I think that would halo you a lot, I will also get it when I turn 18 just moneymaxxing rn, I need genio for vertical chin height, buccal fat removal like that guy @Chadlite Rutherford, and some upper eyelid fillers, gymaxxing, and I will ascend, also do you think peptides work for heightmaxxing or is just that cope, 5'10.5 16 years old and I want to reach 6'1-6'2, I saw this and I ordered some Ghrp2 mk677, cjc dac, still waiting for hexerelin, I'm asking you since you're the best looking guy on the forum that I've seen so far, let me know if anyone else on the forum mogs you,
Database of successfully growth from peptides | Looksmax.me ...
looksmax.me › Looksmax › Looksmaxing

• +1
@SubhumanCurrycel, are you thinking about getting a genio for vertical chin height, I think that would halo you a lot, I will also get it when I turn 18 just moneymaxxing rn, I need genio for vertical chin height, buccal fat removal like that guy @Chadlite Rutherford, and some upper eyelid fillers, gymaxxing, and I will ascend, also do you think peptides work for heightmaxxing or is just that cope, 5'10.5 16 years old and I want to reach 6'1-6'2, I saw this and I ordered some Ghrp2 mk677, cjc dac, still waiting for hexerelin, I'm asking you since you're the best looking guy on the forum that I've seen so far, let me know if anyone else on the forum mogs you,
Database of successfully growth from peptides | Looksmax.me ...
I wonder how my lower third will look once my downturned nose is fixed.
If it isn't genio is on the table.
idk about heightmaxxing rn I have medical problems injecting growth factors aint too bright.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
  • JFL
Reactions: wagbox

bro there is no way that picture is real :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
holy shit :lul::lul::lul::lul: where are this guys balls

I am usually quite optimistic about women not being total whores but this guys wife is 150% fucking the chad jfl

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy, owlofathena, Deleted member 9344 and 3 others
Anyway to answer your question:

Actor/Musician/Modeling/Anything that gets you "in" with high society/rich types - but these are not achievable for 99.99% of people.

Probably high finance and corporate law - both of these fields require a degree of sociopathy and willingness to step over others which are chad traits, both are high stress though but the type of people in these fields revel and thrive under stress.

Medicine also works as a chad career, you'll be respected.

As for life/work balance idk, hard to say because even in the same career one persons experience may be way different compared to another persons depending on their skill level/employer.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, BonesAndHarmony, bossman and 4 others
Social media these days, but you have to be super NT and also LOOKS.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and SubhumanCurrycel
Anyway to answer your question:

Actor/Musician/Modeling/Anything that gets you "in" with high society/rich types - but these are not achievable for 99.99% of people.

Probably high finance and corporate law - both of these fields require a degree of sociopathy and willingness to step over others which are chad traits, both are high stress though but the type of people in these fields revel and thrive under stress.

Medicine also works as a chad career, you'll be respected.

As for life/work balance idk, hard to say because even in the same career one persons experience may be way different compared to another persons depending on their skill level/employer.
Med/healthcare field in many forms seems good with an aging population and an epidemic of fatasses

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
Something in law or business maybe? What you really want is a good position in a large respectable company. Doesn't really matter what it is.

• +1
Airline pilot

Imagine wearing that badass uniform and being a chad that flies fucking jumbo jets. Imagine

• Love it
a part time fighter jet pilot air force doctor who is the ceo of a fortune 500 company

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: owlofathena and SubhumanCurrycel
Airline pilot

Imagine wearing that badass uniform and being a chad that flies fucking jumbo jets. Imagine
Dude imagine being able to fuck airline hostesses they are so fucking hot most of the time :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: owlofathena and Deleted member 9072

investment banking tbh, u need to be chad to get interview and job

• +1
Reactions: BonesAndHarmony and SubhumanCurrycel
investment banking tbh, u need to be chad to get interview and job
I’m thinking a lot of jobs that require rigorous interviews and constant social interaction are chad suited
Like even healthcare where you interact with patients and face hailo gives you good rep
Or sales where the hailo effect is higher than ever

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 8583
I’m thinking a lot of jobs that require rigorous interviews and constant social interaction are chad suited
Like even healthcare where you interact with patients and face hailo gives you good rep
yeah this tbh, fucking suifuel for me tbh I always get top grades and doing economics but probs won't get past interview stage at banks due to my not being chad

• So Sad
Honestly, can't imagine Chads STEMcelling, too much studycelling and autistic analytical thinking is required, which is also the reason why it's so attractrive to incels. A Chad I knew irl wanted to study economics and he was pretty talented at it (especially accounting) but he was terrible in math

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 6873 and SubhumanCurrycel
Anything related to the entertainment/music industry, self-made businesses or hustles/illegal shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
Personal trainers often are forced to make aerobic classes and this is super beta.
The most chad career is airline pilot.

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
drug dealer unironically is one of the only jobs where being hyper NT is a requirement

impossible to be autistic and do anything illegal successfully because u will be too trusting of people and not socially aware enough to get who might be a cop or not.

This is such a brutal mog probably the most brutal I ever seen, Im sure his wife does her workouts at the Chads house

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: owlofathena, sytyl and Deleted member 4209
This is such a brutal mog probably the most brutal I ever seen, Im sure his wife does her workouts at the Chads house
i love how hes coping by trying to assure himself that the guy's on gear posting in "natty or not", as if that makes the mog less brutal.

@Chadlite Rutherford, are your buccal fat removal results still holding up well, I'm looking to get this done when I'm 18

Airline pilot

Then dies in a training while in the jet and never having the chance to live life to the fullest just sad jfl

My Buccal Fat Removal Results | Looksmax.me - Mens Self ...

Is your Buccal fat removal still holding up well, Those results are insane btw, how has your life changed
Best decision I ever made, but it almost doesnt even matter because foids standards require a Roided up body on top of a gl face and then the Jews are prepping their New World Order with the corona virus

I should have ascended as a teen its fucking over in 2020 and beyond

Best decision I ever made, but it almost doesnt even matter because foids standards require a Roided up body on top of a gl face and then the Jews are prepping their New World Order with the corona virus

I should have ascended as a teen its fucking over in 2020 and beyond
Yeah bro that's why I'm trying to ascend as a youngcel, I will gymmaxx by taking trt for life at age 18, my norwood genes are very good my dad who is 55 and his dad who is 90 and my mom's dad who is 80 are only norwood 1 so my hairloss genes are pretty good, I hope I can get results like yours when I get buccal fat removal, I'm guessing they removed a lot of fat for you and can you choose how much they remove because I want to remove nearly all of it, did your cheekbones show more and how long is the recovery/results to show, and yeah women's standards continue to rise exponetntially, you need GL face, above 6 feet, big dick, gymmaxxed body, good everything basically, man it's over for 90% of men, my surgery ascension plan, is buccal fat removal, genio vertical chin height, and upper eyelid fillers, I'm also going to run a peptides+mk677 stack to get to 6'1-6'2 5'10.5 currently age 16, hoepfully this will work and I will ascend, good on you for not rotting on this forum, and actually doing something, I'm currently moneymaxxing so once I turn 18 I will get these done

Good conclusion

• +1