What are the most expensive high quality skincare products?

depressionmaxxing

depressionmaxxing

I sell morphs
Title. I wanna buy whatever the elites buy. Money is no issue

Title. I wanna buy whatever the elites buy. Money is no issue
epidermal growth factor, one of the best products ive seen is skinmedica tns advanced +
use it for some time and make a thread with results and what changes u noticed. and @ me in it nigger, im curious about buying myself

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625 and depressionmaxxing
what exactly about it is so awesome? i checked out one product and didnt see a single thing worth the retarded price
Dude my skin is just fucking glowing like crazy from it but it might not be worth the price there’s probably a knockoff from the same factory for 1/10th of the price but obviously if you need retinol or accutane or smrh get that somewhere else
I think the dior is just awesome for daily cleanse, moisturize, serum/toner. If money is no object may as well try

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
epidermal growth factor, one of the best products ive seen is skinmedica tns advanced +
use it for some time and make a thread with results and what changes u noticed. and @ me in it nigger, im curious about buying myself
Like im dead serious, link me whatever product even if it costs 1k+, will try and tell you the results

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PedroFavelinha and piec
got just the thing for you.
There is a skin injectable I discovered which i would be very interested in seeing more anecdotes on since it geuinely appears to be the next big thing after retinoids.

its Sunekos Performa. the theory is, its blend of amino acids is used to copy the signalling of our natural skin tisues we have as BABIES.
So once the fibroblasts touch the sunekos mix, they will be stimulated to recreate the original skin tissues we had.

The theory is solid because this is indeed how skin cells work. They just touch the proteins around them, and secrete just enough collagen adn elastin to MAINTAIN them. but never to build it up. Thats why scars don't disappear. your skin cells touch the scar tissue, and understand they must maintain it. IF sunekos can trick cells into thinking there's massive amounts of collagen and elastin around them, when its actually just sunekos, then they should begin mass producing collagens and elastin to "maintain" that protein, which isn't really there of course. it also does some strange stuff with hyaluronic acid, but i assure you it is NOT a filler and doesn't have those risks

I've seen some impressive before and afters too.

I'd like you to try it and send in a field report. Its not that expensive either its like £200 for one injection but its recommended you take 3 or more over a month.

if you're low inhib you could buy the entire sunekos package yourself and inject it into ur face. it would be much cheaper than a clinic

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing and niqfan625