Reactions: Deleted member
abs and it isnt even close. then chest and arms

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15748, Deleted member 15827 and LooksmaxxHopeful
You just stole that from alphadestiny. @lutte @TsarTsar444 @Tony

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
Just lift like a normal person if you want to look good. Why does everyone here lift like a fucking meme? Every part of your body counts and ironically the shit that counts the least is all the things that you autists think are so important.

JFL at worrying about your neck and forearms before focusing on compound lifts that thoroughly hit your chest back shoulders and legs then moving on to accessories for arms and shoulders. Every person I've seen training forearms at the gym is tiny except for the couple of guys who are roided out and spend 3 hours at the gym anyway so they can afford to waste their time with junk volume.

Only good thing on this list is that you noted upper chest and side delts specifically

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, never_lucky, LooksmaxxHopeful and 2 others
autistic shit

just lift like a normal person and go on a ppl routine with focus on compound lifts with few accesories as a finisher

• +1
Reactions: never_lucky, Deleted member 15302, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
Agree 100% neck gains take a long time but other than that legit

autistic shit

just lift like a normal person and go on a ppl routine with focus on compound lifts with few accesories as a finisher
exactly, autists and their mental masturbation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15302
autistic shit

just dont overdeveloped lower chest like most lifters

I would say delts. They are easy af to develop and they are the most noticeable muscles out there

T1: Abs, lateral delts, biceps.
T2: Chest, neck

So basically all the useless show muscles that signal abundance rather than actual strength.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Just lift like a normal person if you want to look good. Why does everyone here lift like a fucking meme? Every part of your body counts and ironically the shit that counts the least is all the things that you autists think are so important.

JFL at worrying about your neck and forearms before focusing on compound lifts that thoroughly hit your chest back shoulders and legs then moving on to accessories for arms and shoulders. Every person I've seen training forearms at the gym is tiny except for the couple of guys who are roided out and spend 3 hours at the gym anyway so they can afford to waste their time with junk volume.

Only good thing on this list is that you noted upper chest and side delts specifically
That's fine. Doing SL 5x5 or Starting Strength is a mistake and will not get a good physique however. There are many who do this programs and become obsessed with gaining maximum lifting strength and transform into bloatmaxxed ogres.

Every person I've seen training forearms at the gym is tiny
Have you ever considered that men with slender bones (thus, they look tiny) are more likely to train forearms?

it's pretty bizarre to have a huge upper body with female tier forearms

i swear targeting individual body parts is a meme. just lift and you just gain muscle systemically lmao

That's fine. Doing SL 5x5 or Starting Strength is a mistake and will not get a good physique however. There are many who do this programs and become obsessed with gaining maximum lifting strength and transform into bloatmaxxed ogres.
That's not a problem with the program that's a problem with the way it's being applied and those people's diets. I agree that those programs are not good though, they lack volume in general and they do agressively lack in hypertrophy focused volume. You should start with a ppl program instead. And don't underestimate the importance of gaining strength for gaining muscle, especially when you're starting out. If you're natural that's one of the only tools in your arsenal.

You need strength to optimize hypertrohpy. If you never focus on gaining strength then the amount of weight you can move will quickly stagnate, and once that happens it becomes nearly impossible to apply progressive overload which means you will stop gaining muscle too. All of my friends who exclusively do bodybuilder style lifting plateaued with fairly disappointing physiques and very disappointing weak lifts. That stuff has its place but you need to develop a strength base for it to be effective and continue being effective.

An example of this on a back day: start with heavy barbell rows in a lower rep range then after that move on to pull ups in a higher rep range, cable rows in a higher rep range, cable pulldowns in a high rep range then biceps then rear delts then if you insist on doing isolated forearm work, do that last

• +1
Reactions: DavidGandy
Have you ever considered that men with slender bones (thus, they look tiny) are more likely to train forearms?

it's pretty bizarre to have a huge upper body with female tier forearms
I like the way you're thinking, could be a correlation thing in some cases but I doubt that's too common of an occurrence. Because how many people actually have a huge upper body with tiny ass forearms? Most people's forearms will grow from the various compound lifts that should be in their routine to grow said huge upper body, especially if they don't default to using straps for every exercise on back day. And if that doesn't do it then forearm isolation work probably won't either.

I think what's more common is that people who go to the gym and skip compound lifts, instead going straight to isolated machine work, forearm work or other incredibly low ROI exercises are small because they are terribly inefficient at lifting which is probably further correlated with not taking their sets close enough to failure

• +1
Reactions: DavidGandy and MiroslavBulldosex